Boxing Day

Author's note

The memory loss plot made me lose my marbles ! I was so angry most of the time & wanted to shake the authors so bad. Sometimes Serky Bolly too but that's our little secret.

A short OS on SCK which was the first Turkish dizi I came across in December 2021

My TikTok FYP was full of EdSer (still is) so I fell down the rabbit's hole of Turkish dizis.

Love you all thank you for the support.

Turkiye is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Being with Eda in the office makes me feel all kind of things. Anger, jealousy, love & astonishment most of the times.

That girl is probably gonna drive me through insanity sooner or later. Adding Selin on top of that and my blood pressure is slowly rising.

I need to relax so yesterday night I booked a session with Burak my trainer & boxing coach. When I came back from Slovenia after my weeks of isolation the first person I really wanted to see was Burak. I was toasted after our session but felt great in my skin which was not really the case at home or the office.

As I am on my way to the club, there are billboards of Eda & I all over Istanbul because of our stint as models at the charity dinner. I can't stop myself from admiring her, she is stunning. But there is more to her beauty than just her longs legs, smile or perfect boobs, yes I'm a boob guy and my fiancée or ex girlfriend or I don't know what she is at the moment is a bit lacking in that department if I'm totally honest. Well now I need to focus on my session with Burak & the tentage in my pants is not gonna help, come on Serkan quick think about something gross.... Erdem trying to seduce Leyla will do !!!

" Hey Burak, how you doing Man ?

-  Serkan ! I am good but you my friend look like someone kicked your puppy ...

- Things are complicated at home, in the office so I needed to vent & throw myself in a workout

- Is it about Eda ? you can tell me I'm not gonna judge !

- I have memory flashes about Eda that really don't match with what Selin had been feeding me for the past 2 months. I can't trust anybody at the moment because I don't know if they want to protect me or betray me.

- Do you want honesty or me approving what you say ?

-  Honesty please I really need it

- You are not the same without Eda, I've known you for a while. In a relationship with Selin, if we can call it a relationship, in a relationship with Eda. You've not changed you just allowed yourself to open your heart.

 - Well my heart feels like a giant hole at the moment, the only moment I don't feel like a shell of a man is when I'm arguing with Eda. We pushed each other buttons so much nonetheless I'm falling for her deeper everyday. But without my memories I won't do anything I don't want to harm her more than I already did !

- You need to punch that bag for a while, I have another student coming. You'll spare with this person later

- Fine by me "

I was so absorbed in my thoughts about Artlife, Mom & her new life, Selin, Eda that I didn't realise someone had enter the sparing ring until ....

" - Serkan Bolat !!!!!

-  Eda Yıldız, what are you doing here

-  I'm here to box that helped a lot when I wanted to repeatedly punch your face after you came back here with Selin