The dead war entry

"Where am I" Satsu asked
"I am not doing this for you, idiot"A man replied
       The man looked young, maybe in his late teens, red hair and a dragon scar on his arm
    "Self denial is the real reason you are dying"Satsu blurted out without control. The boy rose up his arm showing the hole in his stomach.
  Satsu felt a feeling of uncontrolled grief, he couldn't control his feeling. He couldn't understand he never knew the person  but still felt sad he couldn't control his body but he was still moving forward.
" I'm screwed, even with you close by I only have 5 minutes"
"I'm sorry" Satsu said "I never intended it to be like this you dying for us ; I always imagined that I would be the one doing this. You have those 5 minutes change your fate please change it for both of us. This world is cruel but it isn't heartless enough to wipe away everyone for nothing."
       "I promise I will change our fate" the boy replied stretching out his hands to him
     Satsu took his hands willingly; as soon as their fingers touched Satsu returned to where he was
    " You have been zoning out to many times lately.",the voice jolts him to reality to see his best friend standing in front of him
       Shawn was 6 ft 7 he had shaved hair at the back of his hair with a pompadour. Scarlet eyes with three circles around the pupil. He was standing on a tree branch  wearing a black jacket.
     "I didn't zone out" Satsu lied
"You are placing your thumb on your nose" Shawn replied
"So what"
"That is your lying signal"Shawn said
  "So what did you want to show me"
        Shawn's expression changed
"A war is likely to begin from this peace conference. Peace is what causes war. I always imagined I would be the on dying for all of you. Though we would still win with you on our side"
    "So can I see your army" Satsu said stressing out the army "if I don't it will be a handicap"
" If you weren't useful in battle I would have killed you"
"Can't you appreciate my puns"
Shawn said "we are here" pulling down some vines
    " So these are your men" Satsu continued "these puny ants I could squash them"
   "Don't, they are a combination of the various revolutionist" "We control them"
  Satsu starts counting his fingers. "I thought you said they were a thousand, i see three thousand"
      Another guy in black hair stepped forward  "Satsu, Shawn you want to lead this army to war these puny creatures. Even if you win, the consolatory are on your opponents side and they have half the world in their pockets"
   "So what is your proposal" Shawn asked.
" We would kill all the highers and then you can do what you want"
"What is your gain" Shawn asked
"We would get to be emptied out"
" I agree" Satsu said abruptly
"Enjoy your bloody summer " the boy replied taking half of the men with him he stopped and said "Also You guys should improve your security, we were able to sneak without anybody noticing, people may take advantage of that" and he left
   "He took half the men with him" Shawn  thought to himself  "so there are 500 men still unaccounted for"

     A man walked up to them"Captain, we have acquired 400 men since last night we are almost ready for the att..."
   A noise from the background interrupts them 15 men were making a run towards the front. No one attempted to stop them apart from a guy who tripped over a blonde guys feet the rest just watched.
   The guy who appeared to  be the leader sunk into the ground and appeared under Shawn's feet almost immediately with a sword in his left hand.
    Satsu pushed him out of the way. Immediately the blonde kid saw this He moved almost as fast as light and placed his hand Infront of the sword as soon as he did this the sword shattered along with the hand of its wielder.
      The blonde kid looked at his hand in shock.
    "Thanks" Satsu said sitting on the floor "but don't give yourself too much credit I was the one who did that, second division captain"
  "What do you mean" the blonde kid said
"He means for your stupidity you get a promotion"Shawn said
     "Don't forget you were in a fight" one of the men said
   "Will you please shut up, I am in a discussion here." Satsu said
   "Okay I was just thinking we are both busy people and we might want to end this and get on With our lives" The boy replied
"You talk too much"Shawn said.
"What is your name" Satsu said to the blonde kid
"I am Owle"he replied
"Okay" Satsu said "now we can continue fighting, Shawn let me handle this"
    "Are you sure" said Owle
         "Trust me" Satsu responded.
  "Don't die"Owle said. Now muttering to himself  "you didn't tell me enough, I hope I didn't change things to much"
   Shawn overheard what he was saying and said to himself out loud "interesting, i see what Satsu is doing, but I don't agree with it"
    "How are you so sure in someone else's victory" Owle said to Shawn referring to the fight. "I don't think he can beat them at his current level."
      "I don't usually trust in the Victory of others" Shawn responded while bringing a chair for Owle to sit. "But the victory is certain. When it is our phenomenal copy Satsu we can not lose"
Satsu looked up with his eyes turning scarlet