❨ ♡ - the first meeting ❩

Ryota Suzui. Second year in Hyakkou Academy. Blossom class. He has spent a while as a house pet. But that all changed one day.

Yumeko stepped foot into the school, inhaling the school air. She got herself ready to walk into the classroom. As Yumeko got to the door, she placed her hand on the handle and revealed the inside to the classroom. All eyes were on her.

"Ah! The new student!"

"She's so cute!"

She smiled to herself a little as she walked to the front of the classroom.

"Hello! I'm Yumeko, Jabami! I'm not really good at everything.. but I hope you will accept me as your classmate!" Yumeko stated, smiling as she began to walk to her seat.

"Suzui? You are class representative, right?" The teacher speculated.

"Yes, ma'am!" Ryota replied.

"Well, I'd like you to show Jabami around after class ends." The teacher noted.

Yumeko smiled, walking up to Ryota's desk.

"Thank you, Suzui-san!" Yumeko giggled.

"N..no problem, Jabami-san." Ryota stuttered.

~after class~

Yumeko waited at the door frame for Ryota to walk over to her, as he did, Yumeko smiled.

"Really, thank you, Suzui-san!" Yumeko said in gratitude.

"Its really no problem, Jabami-san!" Ryota answered.

As they started walking around, Ryota pointed out things he thought would be important. Then they got outside.

"Jabami-San... You do know this school is about gambling, right?" Ryota pondered.

"Yes! That's what makes this place truly so magnetizing..."

"Well. The students here are loaded, they bet big! You'll most likely get an invite soon. Whatever you do, do not gamble. If someone invites you to do, just reply that you know nothing about gambling. You don't want to screw yourself over on your first day." Ryota explained.

Yumeko, ignoring him, slightly bent down a bit, holding his pet tag in her hand.

"What is this, Suzui-san?" Yumeko wondered.

"Erm, that's n-nothing!" Ryota stumbled

Yumeko giggled, twirling her hair.

"Very well! Well, I just heard the bell ring... Should we head to class, Suzui-san? We wouldn't want to be late now, would we?" Yumeko giggled.

"Mhm!!"

~ at the end of the day ~

Yumeko was being asked every question under the sun.

"Do you have a boyfriend!?"

"What's your type!?"

"What perfume do you wear, it smells so good!"

Until she heard a snap.

"Everyone!"

Everyone moved out of the day.

"Hi! I'm Meari Saotome! It's such a pleasure to meet you, Jabami Yumeko!" Meari smiled.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too, Meari." Yumeko replied.

"Thank you, Jabami-San! Now... Would you like to gamble with me?" Meari giggled.

Ryota butted in "WAIT, SHE DOESNT KNOW A THING ABOUT GAMBLIN-"

"Doggy! Sit!" Meari boomed.

"Yes, ma'am..." Ryota sheepishly replied.

"Hm ... I would love to!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"Wonderful! Now, come with me." Meari smirked

~ In the room ~

Yumeko sat down, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"So! How about we play a small, simple little game of Rock, Paper, Scissors? With everyone else voting the cards, of course!" Meari clasped her hands together in joy.

"Ooh? An orignal game? How exciting! Of course!!" Yumeko giggled.

"Well, everyone! Start voting the cards in, please!" Meari exclaimed.

"Well... Should we start betting?" Yumeko wondered.

"Of course! You can make the bet." Meari smirked.

"Right... And what's the value of these chips?" Yumeko asked.

"10,000 yen a chip!" Meari smiled

"Ah... Okay. Well. I'd like to go with two chips. If that's alright!" Yumeko reputed.

"Gladly! Now, everyone got their votes in?" Meari looked around the room.

"Yes."