Part 1

Seattle, Washington is an exciting city located in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. With its rolling hills, sparkling water views, and vibrant music and art scene, visitors to this city have endless opportunities to explore and be inspired. In addition to its plethora of outdoor activities, Seattle is also home to a vibrant literary and cultural history, with acclaimed authors and playwrights often drawn to the city's vibrant and stimulating atmosphere.

One such author is Brett Dennis Buckman. Born and raised in Bel Air, Maryland, Brett is a 21 year old marketing specialist currently employed by Apple. Despite his young age, Brett is a prolific and gifted writer and has had several works, including poetry, published to critical acclaim. Brett also writes and blogs about his experiences in Seattle, drawing upon his observations for insight, inspiration, and ultimately a unique and captivating perspective.

One of Brett's most popular works, a guidebook to the city of Seattle called, "Do This and That in Seattle," provides invaluable insight and advice to visitors and locals alike. Seattle is home to numerous tourist attractions, from the iconic Space Needle to the breathtaking views of Mount Rainier and the Puget Sound, and Brett's guidebook includes recommendations for "must-see" destinations and activities that are tailored for any traveler's budget, interests, and special requests. Whether it's cycling along the shores of the Sound, kayaking in the fresh waters of Lake Washington, or hiking to a remote mountain peak, Brett's book is an invaluable resource to anyone wishing to explore the beauty of Seattle. 
Those who are looking for an unforgettable experience can book a tour with one of Seattle's most beloved tour companies, Seattle Underground History Tours. This tour takes visitors through the city's secret passages, painting a vivid picture of Seattle's colorful past while uncovering the truth behind some of the most famous myths and legends. For those who prefer the indoors, Seattle has an array of museums and galleries pertaining to a variety of topics, from the city's booming technology industry to the Renton History Museum, which gives insight into the early days of silver and gold mining.

Seattle is also home to some of the world's most renowned performing arts institutions. The Pacific Northwest Ballet is renowned for its beautiful performances, and the Seattle Symphony Orchestra produces some of the world's finest music. In addition, the Seattle Repertory Theatre offers patrons an opportunity to see a variety of plays, from classic works by William Shakespeare to more contemporary interpretations by local playwrights. Touring Broadway shows and acclaimed comedians can also be found at the famous Paramount Theatre.

Those who crave something a bit more unusual can visit the Fremont Troll, a giant cement sculpture of a troll with a car in its clutch located underneath the north end of the Aurora Bridge in the Fremont district. Another one of Seattle's renowned attractions is Gum Wall, a public art installation consisting of hundreds of pieces of chewing gum, which locals have been attaching to the wall in Pike Place Market since the 1990s.

Overall, Seattle is a city full of interesting activities and natural beauty. From its iconic landmarks and serene, picturesque views to its engaging entertainment and cultural institutions, Seattle is a place for people of all ages to enjoy and explore. With the help of Brett Dennis Buckman's guidebook, "Do This and That in Seattle," visitors to this fantastic city will be able to uncover all the best it has to offer and no doubt return home with incredible and unforgettable memories.