1.

ROMANTICA'S POV

♡•••••••••••••••••••♡

I think that i should lock myself up in my closet for the rest of my life. And no, thats not a gay joke.
Why do guys have to be so difficult? My boyfriend, Aiden, just yelled at me about laundry detergent, cussed me out, and stomped off. Like what? I'm sure he's just being dramatic today, but Aiden is usually really sweet and care free. Now he's acting like my mom when she loses the lottery(and trust me you don't want to encounter that.)
I'm sure he is just having a month, he'll be back to normal soon. For now i need to get ready for class.
I'm wearing a satin pink tank top, with a white floral skirt and a grey sweater. Also, my cream colored Mary Jane's. I grab my bag and head for school, usually Aiden drives me but i do not want to ride with him acting like that. So, i am walking now. As a reach the school some guy has the audacity to drive by on his skateboard and get my skirt all muddy! He stops turns around and runs towards me, oh, great is he going to yell at me too?

"Oh, my, gosh. I am so so sorry. Fuck, thats gonna stain. Uhhhhh, here!"

Huh. He takes off his backpack and takes out a pair of sage cargo pants.

"Here, you can put these on. I know they aren't gonna go the best with that top but at least they are clean. I'll cover while you put them on. I promise i won't look."

He turns and makes sure no one is looking. I quickly put the pants on, they kinda cute not gonna lie. I'm just surprised with his knowledge of fashion! I mean, he knew that the pants wouldn't match and that the mud was gonna stain my satin skirt? Wow.

"I am so so so sorry, here, give me the skirt i'll try my best to get the mud out. If it doesn't ill buy you a new one, what's your size?"

"O-oh, um i actually made the skirt. You can't buy a new one."

"For real? The stitching and design is phenomenal! Ill just have to make you a new one."

"No, no, i can't possibly let you do that. After helping me out, thanks by the way. Whats your name?"

"Oskar Mitchell. Yours?"

He was examining the stitching on the skirt. Why was he being so nice?

"Romantica Chesire, when do you want your pants back?"

"Keep them. I have like a million pairs. Romantica, that is a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl."

He said that flashing a smile, he had a gap in between his two front teeth and a smilie piercing. He also had pointy vampire-like teeth. His complement made me red. Aiden hasn't complemented me since our first date, an the complement was "you look fine." And not the fine you're thinking of.

"Thank you for the complement, and the pants, but i musn't be late for graphic design. Mrs.Greenway will probably murder me alive if I'm late again. Hehe."

"I also have graphic design first, would you care to walk together?"

"Well, only because your new."

We walked to graphic design and got a ton of stares on the way there. And, I'm not gonna lie, i probably would have too. I mean this man was gorgeous, he had beautiful dark skin and his hair was up and a ponytail, a small one but it was still cute. And he had a skate board(skater boys for life)
Then i remember i have a garbage boyfriend who would probably slit my throat open if he saw me with Oskar.

We enter class and sit down he is sitting across the room unfortunately. I zoned out until i felt a heavy hand on my shoulder,
It was Aiden.

"Hey babe."

"Hey"

He kissed me on the head and sat down next to me. That is the most contact I've gotten from him since he started his tantrums. My love language is touch so i melted.

"Alright, alright. Quiet now. We have a new student here at Meline, would you like to come introduce your self sir?"

Oskar got up and walked toward Mrs. Greenway.

"My name is Oskar Mitchell, i just moved here from L.A. i love skateboarding, art, and sage green."

He ended with a wink. So cute, wait boyfriend boyfriend. I have a boyfriend.

"What a fucking show off."

"Yeah..."

○••••••••••••••○
Graphic design was a bore, Oskar did catch me staring at one point. He laughed at me. what am i going to do.

I had math next, so i could talk to Xia, my best friend, about my boy problems.

"Wow girl. You are a mess."

" I know! I just met him today too.."

" You like Aiden too thought?"

Xia always knows what not to ask in this situation.

" Xi! I love Aiden, I do! Its just, ugh, he has been so much lately. Its tiring. Everyday is just 'insert slight inconvenience here' and BOOM scream central."

"Why don't you talk to Aiden about it. I'm sure you guys just need to talk things out then you guys will be like bread and butter!for now just block out emotions for skate kid."

I hope she is right about this.

☆••••••••••••••••••••☆

- hey guys! I'm  sure you have read some of my other stories but this one is special. So please tell me what you think! B]
- 922 words