LOOKING FOR SEASON 2?

Hi!!! If you've just finished Midnight Love and are looking for season 2 I have some BIG NEWS!

There is a NEW and IMPROVED [edited] version of Midnight Love (season 1) uploaded on my page right now! And season 2 will be coming shortly!

I've decided to edit Midnight Love because I haven't felt like I could continue the story with the way season 1 is currently written. My writing when Outer Banks first came out was very different than how I write now; just to give some context I was writing chapters in 30 minutes and publishing them unedited (multiple in a day).

There were some issues in the plot that I either don't enjoy or don't feel comfortable with now. I also despise that I wrote in all lowercase (this will seriously haunt me forever). This all being said, I felt that I needed to make some minor changes to the plot, fix up the writing a bit, and write with proper capitalization to be able to continue the story and give you a season 2 and 3.

I wanted to leave the original version untouched for all my incredible, lovely readers who have supported me and this story so far! Didn't want to completely take away where it all began.

I highly recommend you go read Midnight Love [edited] now as there are lots of new JJ x Riley content, some changes to the plot, and overall just better writing then in this original version!

Season 2 coming soon!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ━ 𝐣𝐣 𝐨𝐛𝐱 🎉