Hard Talent

• Dedicated to Austin Smith

**~~**~~**~~This story is dedicated to one of my best guy friends, Austin!**~~**~~**~~

~*~*~*~Dedication above? ^^^

~*~*~*~haha so in this story i actually dont have chapters written out, but i have the basics for each story. So please comment. Vote. Rate. I really think I'm going to like this one. It actually has a plot and meaning to it. Its Austin's story. Well just the career part. The mom and dad and friend stuff is different (except the supporting friends). I hope this one turns out better than my other one. Comment your ideas please......

~*~*~*~Now to the story!!!

*At the moment, this is a flashback. Chris is 6 and it is over summer break.*

I looked around as my dad ran around the house. He was packing. I wonder what hes doing. I turned up the speakers a little. My favorite song had just started. I dont see why I turned them up, mom kept them up so loud, so whats it matter.

Yeah..

Ha ha..you feel that baby?

Yeah, I feel it too.

Damn.

You know..I'm so glad we could spend this time together

See, I'm not as crazy as you thought I was, am I?

Heh..

I'm the American dream! I'm the definition of white trash balling,

I'm right back on 'em, with the

[scratches] I can't call it

Same shit, different toilet, oh you got a nice ass darlin'!

Can't wait to get you into my Benz, take you for a spin

What you mean we ain't fu**in', you take me for a friend

Eminem is definetly the best rapper ever. I turned down the radio as dad walked in. He was carrying a suitcase. I wonder why. He walked towards me, put a large hand on my shoulder and bent down to my height.

"Son, do me a favor. Promise you won't be like me and run from your problems and promise you wont be like your drugged up mom. make a life for yourself. Do something, heck, be like Eminem here." Then he stood up, turned up the stereo, and walked out the door. I dont know how i knew, but somehow i did. He would never be back.

I looked to my mom. She still had a needle in her arm but was she asleep? I walked closer and sure enough, she was. I felt bad but didnt try to get it out. Last time I did that, she woke up screaming at me. I decided it was late and I want to go to sleep. I walked upstairs to my room, shut the door, and layed down on my bed. A new Eminem song starting up. Hailey's Song.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

So what you think?