Squeeze or Be Squeezed

You were trapped, like a butterfly placed on display. Well, more like a fish on a hook.

The Leech brothers, dressed in their dorm uniforms had cornered you in the Octavinelle lobby. And unfortunately for you, they clearly want to play. You were tasked to bring a small stack of documents to Azul on behalf of Leona (who did not want to and Ruggie was conveniently nowhere to be found). But playing messenger resulted in you getting shot in the foot. Your back was pressed against the cool glass of the large aquarium, loaded with colorful fish as the twins stared you down. "Shrimpyyyy~ You missed us so bad didntja?" Floyd slurred his words as he eyed you up and down with a wide grin, his sharp teeth on full display. Jade was silent but his gaze never left your stiffened form. "You look so squeezable... I might squeeze you before you get to play with Azul." He let out a soft giggle as Jade slipped the papers from your hands with knit brows. His smile remained.

"Now, now Floyd. Wouldn't it be much more fun to strike later? Think of when the Prefect has lowered their guard." Jade attempted to persuade his twin and rescue you from a fractured rib future. You tightened your hands into fists, straightening up as if you were making yourself taller. "Not if I squeeze you first Floyd." You threatened with a growl, shocked by the words that escaped your lips.

Floyd's usual droopy eyed gaze suddenly widened and he stepped back, placing his hands on his hips with a blank expression. He actually seemed surprised by your reaction. You'll have to give yourself a point for that.

You both were unmoving, locked in a silent staring contest as you heard someone enter the dorm lobby. "What is happening here?" The confused voice belonged to Azul. He adjusted his glasses onto the bridge of his nose with a soft click, and Jade turned to smile at him. "Well," He stretched out his gloved hand to motion to you and Floyd, eyes locked and stances frozen in time. "They have entered a form of stand-off. A 'Squeeze or Be Squeezed' situation." Jade tilted his head in amusement back to you and Floyd.

You weren't sure of what to actually do now.

You were positive that Floyd wouldn't hurt you, he never actually has when he would squeeze you. But his bites? Those were far too much. He was much taller than you as well, but he was on the skinnier side. How much force would it take you to squeeze him the way he might plan to squeeze you?

Your mind was buzzing as you looked over Floyd's form, only when you heard the shuffle of papers did your eyes leave Floyd.

Only for only a second, and the next thing you saw was him inches away, arms curling around you as you were hoisted into the air. "I win!" He laughed and spun you around in his arms, his hat went flying off of his head as he held you against his chest. The world was spinning and you had no actual time to collect yourself. Your legs were left to dangle as you squealed in alarm, starting to feel dizzy from the spinning. You cried out Floyd's name, having no choice but to hold onto him and bury your face into his chest. You silently prayed to The Great Seven that he wouldn't let go and send you flying. With a high-pitched giggle Floyd began to slow down. He pivoted on his heels as you both stopped and leaned down to allow your feet to touch the floor. Yet, you remained in his grasp. He was resting his chin on top of your head as he began tightening his grip, squeezing you tighter and tighter as the air began to leave your body. "W-Wait... Floyd-!" You gasped against his chest, his clothing starting to become suffocating and it felt harder to breathe. You could feel Floyd smiling against you as you attempted to swat his arm, or any part of his body you could reach as a way to beg to be freed. "Shrimpy..." He trailed off as you felt yourself growing lightheaded and a strong fire developed in your chest from the lack of air. "Come back again sooooon!~" He sang and let you go, watching you crumple to the floor dizzy and breathless. As Floyd laughed Jade came over to check on you. They cant allow any corpses on campus, especially not in their dorm.

Yeah, you won't be back for a while.