Chapter 4

LAST WARNING! IF THE VOTES AND COMMENTS DON'T EQUAL THEN NO CHAPTER.

I'LL CHECK THE VOTES AND COMMENTS ON 9TH MARCH 4 P.M

Rudraansh and Adhiraj were sat in Adhiraj's cabin as Adhiraj glared at Rudraansh who gave him a childish smile.

"You couldn't find any other girl than her?" Adhiraj asked annoyed.

"Nahh" He shrugged his shoulders smiling.

"She's a nuisance"

"And your wife's best friend. Take care of my woman more than yours, if you want to earn respect in your wife's eyes" Rudraansh advised him as he placed his legs on the sofa, stretching his limbs.

"I don't care what Kaira thinks about me. And neither do I care about your fiancé. Just tell me why you are here with your chaos" Adhiraj sat on his royal chair and asked Rudraansh.

"Bhai sa's address"

"Le ke dikha" Adhiraj challenged Rudraansh to take the adress from him.

"I didn't want it to go like this but you asked for it" Rudraansh didn't waste a second and rushed down to the dining room where Saaransh and Yuvaan were keeping the ladies entertained. Adhiraj followed Rudraansh taking his time.

Adhiraj leaned sat on the head chair and cut an apple for himself. Seeing him, Kaira immediately stood up. He motioned her to sit using the knife in his hand. He might have told her to sit but he was proving to Rudraansh and Ruhanika his charm on Kaira. 

"Let's go from here Kaira. You don't need to stay with him" Rudraansh held Kaira's hand to take her away from the place. She pushed his hand away from hers and got busy with other work.

"Kaira!" Ruhanika interwened but Kaira refused to leave the house.

"What happened in one night that you refuse to leave this house?" Rudraansh asked angrily while Adhiraj enjoyed the drama unfolding infront of his eyes.

"Tell your fiance not create a scene Ruhanika" She said looking at Ruhanika ignoring Rudraansh.

"Kayu, he's not wrong. Tu chal hamare saath. Adhiraj is not some god, he's still a human at the end of the day (Come with us)" Ruhanika tried arguing with her.

"Really Ruhi? Where was the human nature of your fiance last night? Didn't he say he won't let me marry this man? Why am I here, in his house with his name behind mine? I am bound to Rana ji with a promise. I wish he could have done something...anything to stop the wedding. My life in this prison is just not my fault, its also his fault for creating a hope in me just to stomp over it with his feet" Kaira finally spoke whatever was in her heart since last night.

"I've given a promise to Rana ji and I will keep it" She looked at Rudraansh who looked away from her with guilt.

"I had reasons to back out. Sun le, sirf ek baar, please" Rudraansh took a step towards her.

"Not right now. Am not in the right state to understand anything as of now. I got married when I had no intention to. Mujhe har mard se nafrat thi, aaj ussi ke kaid mein bandh gayi hoon. You know, meri kismat mein jo kuch bhi dukh likha hai woh saara sirf mardon se hi mila hai. I had a father, who left me and my siblings on the road for another woman. I have a brother who doesn't care to even acknowledge my presence. I loved a man just so he could leave at the mandap to hear the taunts of the world. I believed in you, for you to tell me you had your own reasons to not defend me. I married a man who thinks of me as his servant. What a splendid life I've got!