Reminder

This takes place after stampede.

Location:kitchen
Time: 3pm

Sanji sat on the side of the counter in the kitchen, looking out into space as his legs hung over the ledge, swinging quietly. He was wondering about Zeff and the rest of the baratie...why not pay a visit?

Sanji carefully swung his legs and landed perfectly on the wooden floor, grinning devilishly. He slowly walked out of the kitchen, onto the deck, you could see luffy sitting on the side, he was in deep thought. "Ey, luffy!" Sanji called out to his captain-luffy swung his head back, he was awfully flustered. "Luf, what's wrong?" Sanji went over to luffy, a hint of concern in his voice. The raven haired man glanced at sanji, quickly turning back. "Toraos teasing me again." Luffy grumbled as the cook suddenly chuckled,"what do you mean?" "He jumped onto the ship, said his usual dirty pick up lines and then kissed me."the cook looked dumbfounded.

"Luffy, are you gay?"sanji asked his captain, luffy replied with a small nod.

"That's a shocker."he blandly said, sweatdropping. "Welp, it's good to have another gay on the ship..." sanji uttered.

" oh yeah, captain, could we go to the baratie?" I wanna visit zeff, its been nearly 3 years!" Sanji smiled, luffy could see his cook was really excited to see his family again. "Sure, I'll tell nami!"

Sanji went back back the galley as Luffy walked over to the wheel, seeing nami looking out to sea. "Hey nami, could we go back to the east blue to go to the baratie, sanji really misses zeff and given what he's gone through, this should be a gift for him." Aye aye captain!" Nami grabbed her map and took the wheel, spinning the ship around. " Heading to the baratie!" The black haired boy yelled, alerting all of his crewmates what they were doing.

Oh yeah, Law has luffys vivre card-obv.

5 hours later
Location: Sanjis cabin
Time: 8pm

The blonde got up from his desk and walked over to his bed, slipping his shoes off and taking his suit off. He was left in his boxers. He hurled his tired legs ìnto his bed, under the covers. He pulled the cover over his torso, then his shoulders.

As he was drifting off to sleep, a knock came at his door. "Cook, can I come in?" The green head asked, sanji uttered. "Sure..."the door opened and zoro stepped in, with a frown on his face."come lay with me, Zoro." He offered, making the swordsman go a tad bit red as he sat up in bed, patting the free space next to him. "Sure."

The man took off his clothes and put his swords to the side,Sanji was lying in bed, his eyes closed. Zoro climbed into the bed and was behind sanji. He held onto sanjis waist and snuggled into his neck, making the man blush. "What if the crew find us like this?" Ssnji asked, quite concerned. "Then we just have to make sure they don't." Zoro whispered into his ear, making his face heat up.

Zoro kissed his neck and drifted off to sleep while they where in their boxers. Sanji smiled and slept in the warmth of his boyfriend.

Few hours later
Time: 6 am
Loacation: sanjis cabin

Sanji was putting on his tie as the swordsman woke up. "Good morning, cook." Zoro said in a sleepy voice, sanji turned to him. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, sitting down next to him and putting a hand on his shoulder. Zoro nodded. "I had a nightmare, again.." zoro said, his eyes just a teeny bit watery as he looked down at the ground. Sanji hugged him, " wanna go to the kitchen to get some sake?" The moss head nodded and got up, opening the door to walk to the kitchen as a certain blonde man followed.

Zoro sat on the chair as sanji cooked up some breakfast for the crew, drinking some sake whilst he watched his lover cook.

A while passed and the crew came downstairs, waiting for breakfast while chatting and laughing. " Oh yeah, we'll be arriving at the baratie in some minutes! "Luffy informed everyone . Sanji was setting their plates down with a smiley face on. He sat down near zoro and began to eat, visibly in a good mood.

I wonder why?

737 words! This is the first chapter so please be patient for more chapters!