part 1

??:- ah ahh ahhh sl-slow d-down pl-please slow down....
??:- umahh shut up y-you slave i will do ahh whatever aha mghh i want
....

Kim taehyung
An orphan
24 yrs old
Ruthless mafia king and no 1 CEO
He became a mafia for revenge of his parent's death
Secretly carving for love but doesn't show it
Hot, handsome, muscular,cold, merciless
Multi-billionaire

Jeon jungkook
20 yrs old
An orphan
Sweet angel
Pure soul
Carving for love
Have an abusing uncle
Beautiful, hot and kind hearted

Back to the story...
Next morning a boy woke up with immense pain in his body.....
??:- ahhhh eomma it's hurting *cracked voice* i don't know what i did to deserve this *crying* i- *his thoughts cut off by a cold and scary voice*
From downstairs...
??:- JUNGKOOK!!! WAKE UP AND COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!
Jungkook flinched by the sudden shout and run towards the bathroom for his morning routine after sometime he come out of the bathroom wearing a maid dress and left downstairs....he bowed to the man in front of him and asked while hanging his head low...
jungkook:- y-yes s-sir i am s-sorry for g-getting l-late...
??:- *cold voice* ahh shut up i don't want to listen any excuse from you leave it and now go make breakfast for me
??:- ok Mr. Kim..
??:- TAEHYUNG!! TAE!! TAE BABY...
Someone shouted while entering inside the mansion... jungkook and taehyung both looked at the person and saw a girl standing there with a bright smile on her face jungkook hang his head low knowing who is she his eyes got teary but why? Does he loves him? Yes he love taehyung he loves him very much more than himself that's why he never denied tae for anything he gave taehyung his body, soul and heart without any hesitation but didn't confess because he know his place he is just a slave just a sex slave for taehyung...
Jk's pov...
Hey!! I am Jeon jungkook an orphan whose parents died my step uncle said that i am a curse and because of me they died he sold me to Mr Kim a mafia king because of his debt but when i saw him first i fell in love with him but i can't confess because i am his slave nothing else *sigh* i love him so much he have a gf just for name he don't love her not even a bit but still i always got hurt whenever they talk or that girl cling onto taehyung but again i can't do anything....
End of jungkook's POV

??:- jungkook!! Jungkook!! JUNGKOOK!!
jungkook flinched hardly due to sudden shout...
Jk:- y-yes s-sir d-do you w-want something??
Tae:- *cold* where were you lost leave it and go and make something for Mia and yes prepare guest room  understood!!
Jk:- *low voice* okk sir *bow*
Tae:- hmm now why are you standing here go and do your work i am going to office..
Mia:- *pout* but tae why are you leaving me here with this maid please take me with you
Tae:- don't disrespect anyone like that Mia and i have an important meeting so I've to go eat something and take rest i will be back soon...
Mia:- *peck his cheeks* ok tae byy
Tae:- *rudely* don't do this here mia leave it i am going byy
Mia:- byyy *sad*
Tae left not knowing a pair of teary eyes looking at them with hurt and painful eyes and left from there when tae left...
Time skip at night..
Tae come back from office and saw jungkook setting up the table for dinner he went towards him and harshly pull him towards himself with his waist jungkook flinched due to sudden force but relaxed when he saw tae holding him he blushed but got shocked when he realised tae sucking his neck hardly he moaned loudly and said while sluttering....
Jk:- *moaning* ahh s-sir pl-please l-leave i-i a-am al-already s-sore from last night pl-please show some mercy on me today i- *before he can complete his sentence tae turned him around forcefully and look sharply into his eyes and said with his dominant and deep voice*
Tae:- *deep and husky voice* don't you dare to order me I will do whatever I want to do with you don't forget you are just a slave here i bought you and you have to please me in every way you are no one to me but a sex slave and stress reliever whom I can use whenever i feel needy or horny understood *jk was just hanging his head low with teary eyes* i said UNDERSTOOD!!
(Jk flinched and nodded his head repetitively...) I need words...
Jk:- *scared* y-yes s-sir
Tae:- hmm good now serve me dinner and where is Mia??
Jk:- sir she left her dad called her so he left in evening
Tae:- hmm very good *smirked*
After dinner.....
Jk was washing the dishes thinking about the words tae said he was thinking about confessions should he confess or not? But he thought tae already told him he is just a slave but one part of his heart telling him to confess he thought his life is already miserable so much so let's try this too maybe his life will take a turn maybe only maybe....
Today he decided to confess his love he is not nervous not scared because he already know the consequences of confession he know he will get rejected but he can try once right!  Just once he also knows the punishment but he can take for his love what happened if taehyung will not show any mercy and will wreck him totally without showing any mercy what happened if taehyung will make him do the whole house chores without giving him rest or worst what happened if taehyung will beat him till he bleed it's nothing he can bare it for his love ohh he can die for him he can kill himself for taehyung so it's just a punishment right okk okk the he will confess yes he will confess his love today.....
Author's pov..
Jungkook went towards their room as tae told him to come after doing all the house chores jungkook took a long breath and went inside the room..he saw taehyung doing his paper work looking so hot he smiled fondly while looking at him he went towards him and said with low voice but enough to hear for tae...
Jk:- s-sir i w-want to say something...
Tae:- *looks up from his papers* what? *raised his eyebrows*
Jk kneel down in front of tae and closed his eyes taking a long breath he opened his eyes slowly and took tae's hand in his tiny and soft hands who looked at him with cold and confused eyes....
Jk:- s-sir i-i l-love y-you (tae got shocked he got angry and about to stand up from his seat but jk didn't let him and again start to speak...) When? How? Why? I don't know but it happened i know i am nothing in front of you i know you said that i am just a slave or i can say sex slave *his voice cracked* but t-this s-slave l-love y-you too much so much i k-know a-after t-this y-you will feel disgust b-but what can I do i fell for you d-don't w-worry y-you d-don't h-have to love me back i confessed because i wanted to release th-this b-burden that's why i told you i know you just want me for sex i-i a-am j-just stress reliever for you but y-you can have me as much as you want after being my b-boyfriend t-too y-you c-can use me b-but pl-please b-be my l-lover c-can you f-fulfill my wish and make me happiest person alive by accepting me can you?? (I am not good with these confession things so don't mind otay 😗)
Jk confessed and looked at tae who was looking at him with emotionless eyes he understood he have no chance but he felt relieved after confessing he stood up from the bed and went towards the bed stripped himself and laid down on bed waiting for tae who was still sitting there emotionless....after sometime tae come back to his senses and went towards jungkook...
Tae:- *cold voice* do you mean it?
Jk:- *shocked voice* w-what?
Tae:- whatever you said earlier do you mean it...
Jk:- y-yes
Without saying anything tae hovered above jk and start kissing him roughly and aggressively jk can't able to match his pace so he kept quiet letting tae do whatever he want....tae ripped his clothes and sucked his neck harshly....he went down and....(, innocent innocent 😗)
Next morning...
Again jk woke up with pain in his body but today something is different because he felt weight on his waist he turned and scene in front of him made him shock he saw tae hugging him tightly from waist he blushed hardly he was about to get up bit but taehyung pulled him back to his place and said with his deep and husky voice...
Tae:- don't go
Jk:- *shocked* w-what??
Tae pulled him over his chest...
Tae:- i said don't go stay with me
Jk:- *said while blushing m* s-sir i have to prepare breakfast and your c- *cut off by tae flipped their position
and kissed him but this time kook felt loved and longing in this kiss longing for love*
Tae:- can you heal me with your love can you??
Jk:- yes i can
Tae:- you will love me forever?
Jk:- forever
Tae:- you will not leave me??
Jk:- never
Tae:- you will care for me like this always?
Jk:- till the end of my life...
Tae:- you will not get tired of me?
Jk:- who will get tired of this handsome man in the world??
Tae:- *teary eyes* w-what will you do if i say i also love you so much??
Jk:- i will ask then why you behave so rudely with me??
Tae:- what will you do if i say i behave with you like that because i thought you will never love a monster like me who kill other people and who bought you from your father for his desire and slowly fall for you and always dreamt of loving you always wanted to be loved by you but always get afraid of loosing you always get jealous when my partner or clients look at you with their hungry eyes that i want to kill them what if i say i am madly deeply and crazily in love with you and i will die without you i behaved like that with you so you will be scared of me and never try to leave me what you will do haa??
Jk:- *crying* i-i w-will *smashed his lips on tae's one kissing him passionately yet roughly who kissed him back with same passion*
(After 10 minutes they broke the kiss 😗oxygen oxygen)
Jk shyly look at tae who was looking at him with his shocked eyes
Jk:- if i get this type of love in my life then i can happily sacrifice my life for it i can die for this type of life i-i can die peacefully for you i love you i love you soo much i know i am nothing in front of you but i swear i will love with till eternity i will never ever leave you i don't want any luxury i will happily live with you only in one piece of cloth if you want i can do part time jobs so you will not doubt on my love that i love your money i don't love any luxury but you beli- *cut off by tae's lips*
After 1 minute tae broke the kiss*
Tae:- *chuckle* what are you blabbering haa?? Did i ever doubt your love (Jk shook his head) then why and do you think after this i will let you live like this you are now kik taehyung's property i will protect and love you with my life now i will burn this world if something happens to you i will kill everyone even myself if you ever get hurt because of me
(Jk was just crying he never thought someone would love him this much) i will never doubt your love for me my baby i love you love you sooo muchh
Jk:- *crying* me too i love you soooo muchh i- ahhh
Tae:- *smirks* ohh i forgot we are still naked sooo....can i?
Jk:- *smile softly* i am all yours you can have me as much as you want if you ever feel stress use me b-but *crack voice* d-don't ever leave me after showing me dreams don't break it otherwise i will kill my- *cut off my tae*
Tae:- do you want me to die??
Jk:- *shock* no no
Tae:- *teary eyes* then why are you saying like this i am so sorry for whatever i said that day i am sorry *crying* it was just that day a client saw your photo in my office and he talked bad about you so i- *cut off by jk*
Jk:- *wipe his tears* you have my photo in your office *shock* don't cry my love i can understand i forgive you i wrote my life, my heart, my soul, my body, my everything on your name i love you sooo muchh
Tae:- *crying* how can you love me this much?
Jk:- *smile softly* because you are my everything...
Tae:- and you are my life my everything i love you
Jk:- i love you too
They kissed passionately and and.....holy water...
(I just tried hope you like it)

Next...
??:- he is just using you if he ever loved you then ask him to marry you *smirk*
jk:- will you marry me tae
Tae:- noo...