Late Night Thoughts

/w
     Midoriya flopped onto his bed. It was a long day. He had an early shift, from 3 in the morning to five p.m. Afterward, though All Might said he could come the next day, he went to visit his mentor. He had been there for a few hours, when the two finally realized how late it had gotten. Midoriya finally decided to head home.
     He ate a quick snack (he and All Might had eaten dinner, but he worked a long shift and needed more sustenance), then finally showered. Once his hair was dry (he hated going to bed with wet hair) he finally flopped on his bed. That ended up backfiring and giving himself more work, because he had to get up again and move the covers around. Then, finally, he could sleep.
     As he drifted off into sleep, he thought about All Might, when they had met, and when he had asked him to be his successor. They were bittersweet memories. But he looked back on them almost fondly because it shaped his life as he knew it. Then Midoriya was finally in a deep sleep.
Wait, successor. "Oh, shit!" Midoriya said, sitting up quickly. He had completely forgotten about the fact that he needed to find a successor. Originally, All Might had told him that he would be the last holder of One for All. It had grown too strong after eight holders, and Midoriya could barely contain it in the beginning. He had mastered it (almost. Gran Torino still yelled at him then taught him something now and then). But about five years ago, Midoriya had thought of some theories. Did humanity evolve along with One for All? Would humanity evolve so that the torch could be passed on again?
     Midoriya could no longer sleep. He knew he had plenty of time before he needed to pass on his Quirk, but it had never really hit him that he would really need to do that. He supposed it didn't hurt to start looking for a successor, though...
     Midoriya suddenly had an idea.
     "Hey Kacchan? I need your help."

     "WHAT THE FUCK! IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING!"