small introduction + chapter 1 !!

Hachiko Momoshiki — president of the volleyball, seamstress, cheer, and beautification club and vice-president of the student council that about all students agreed she should've been the president of aswell

Hachiko Momoshiki — president of the volleyball, seamstress, cheer, and beautification club and vice-president of the student council that about all students agreed she should've been the president of aswell. The most popular, not just girl, person in Saijo Nishi High-school. But outside of school; an intern at a small fashion boutique in Iwaki that offers traditional and modern styles. Though after accepting Hachiko expands into subcultures of gyaru.

Height: 168 cm
Blood type O+
Ethnicity: Méxicana and Japanese

Everyone gathered around the desk she sat on top of, anxiously watching the girls DS. It wasn't just the popular kids that ate up her presence, but outcasts, wannabe loners, basically all of the above. She just had that kinda effect on people. No matter their differences;  Hachiko always found a way to bring everyone together.

There was a pen drop silence that filled the room as a chime played on the device. "VICTORY!!" The screen read out. Hachiko bursted into joyous sounds of pride whilst kicking her feet, asking those around her if they saw the "sick combo" she had finished the boss with. The girl beside her grasped at her sleeve, praises spilling out. Others followed, cheering, as a familiar bell rang. The sliding door opened and Mrs. Tadashi entered the classroom—she clapped her hands and ordered the students to return to their respective desks. It was ought to be a long school day once again..

"Momi!! Momoshiki! Look, look!" Miyuhara shoved her phone in my face while I was touching up my hair and makeup.

"Huhhh?? BLUE LOCK.. what'a bout it?" I clicked the metal of my flat iron together. Some program to create some super soccer mutation sounds sooooo exaggerated, like more than my highlights girlfriend.

"Read the whole thing! The organizer is sending out invitations to 100 random girls in Japan who send in applications to become managers..!!!" She brought a hand to grasp her cheek, dreamily. "And that's to study football cuties all dayyy!! Andd total bonus, the ones that become managers get to miss school.."

"How much we talkin'?"

"Like'a bunch. A year girl."

I spat out my frappe.

Clapping my hands together immediately, I prayed. Please god, I beg you. in exchange for my prayers I ask you bless me with luck, meaning a letter to be one of BLUE LOCK's managers!! Be a real one man, schools cool n' all.. BUT I WANT OUT!

A vision popped into my head. It was me holding the bars of a prison cell, no acrylics, shabby uniform in the bright shade of orange which kinda eats..., but mainly...DRY SKIN!! If you're skin is dry than you makeup is cakey and skin can turn red and irritated, LIKE A LOBSTER EW EWW EW!! I can't, that's too hard of a life for beauty committee president and fashion student. Well, part time fashion student, totes follow my insta—!

I felt a pull on my cheek "Momoshiki..Hachiko Momoshiki...Are you even listening!?" My friend squeezed harder.

"MY BAD G CONTINUE...goddamn.." I held the pounding area.

"So there's a maximum of 20 girls that are able to become managers they say. The test is a 64 multiple-choice and 14 open-ended question exam. It consists of both questions retaining to soccer history, championships, competition rules, management protocols, the list goes onnnn..."

"That's so much work thoughhhh...." I continued doing my hair, but she puffed out her cheeks in an irritated way. "I MEAN super cute and sophisticated!!" We bursted out laughing.

Oh btdubs class was still going on, Mizz Tadashi yelled at us in a super heart eye winky face way of course!! I want her for real.

AUTHORS NOTE

HIII!! First chapter finally doneee, can't wait to publish more babes!!! xoxoxoxo