Chapter 4 - LOVE!?

{PLATONIC BITCHES DONT BE WEIRD.}

Ranboo ignored me all class period and now i feel bad,why. That's the thing i don't know. I have never felt this way towards other people, so why him. I guess I'll have to ask the pig guy 'cause I'm definitely not asking Phil since he sticks with me 24/7.

As I'm walking around to find the pig guy i hear someone screaming. Now normally i would just turn away and pretend like i didn't see anything but this scream didn't sound like anyone i knew here so that only meant one thing.Ranboo.

I instantly snap my head to where the scream is coming from."Who's the loser now freak!" I hear from only the one voice i despise here.Noah."PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING JUST DONT HIT ME AGAIN." Ranboo screamed."HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DUMBFUCK!." I yelled causing both of them to look over at me."Oh yeah and what are you going to do if i don't." He asked."THEN ILL BEAT YOU TO A PULT!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes at me. That made me even more angry, he punched ranboo in the face. That made me pissed.

I run up to him and kick him straight in the Dick with all my force. He fell to the ground with a loud cry."Is that really all your gonna do sit around and cry like a baby." I continued to kick him as hard as i can in the stomach and face. He was really screwed up.

"THOMAS." Shit. "What in the hell do you think your doing. And where is Phil." He glared at me. I glared back."He's in the bathroom." I said."Ok... now can you tell me why you thought it was a good idea to beat him up." Of course i did he put his hands on Ranboo."Yeah he was punching him." I say. He looked surprised."You protected the new kid. Usually you hate new students." I kicked his legs and he fell to the ground with a groan." SHUT THE HELL U-." I was about to yell when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around ready to punch whoever touched me without warning but i stopped only to realize it was Ranboo."Don't fucking touch me." I slapped his hand away.

He frowned but then smiled." Thanks for saving me also sorry for being a prick back in 7th hour." He...apologized no one has ever apologized to me. I froze in place only for another hand to touch my shoulder. I flinched hard. Not only cause it was unexpected but because the hands felt cold... like my fathers."You helped someone huh?" It was Phil. I relaxed to find that out.

"So what." I say."Well that was good behavior." He said. GOOD BEHAVIOR. HELL NO."WHAT HELL NO I AM NOT GOOD." I screamed. He looked sad but i could care less i need to find that pig guy."Where is that pig guy from earlier with the pink hair and the fancy ass clothes." He looked surprised when i asked."You mean techno?" Techno huh. Why does everybody have wird names here."Why are you looking for him last time i checked you two hated each other." Of course he'd say that. I MEAN WE DO but i need to know what this feeling is.

"Just tell me where is ok." I say. He sighed and gestured for me to follow him. Ranboo started following to probably because he didn't want to be alone with Noah again.

We were walking for a few minutes before we came to the library."If he's not here then i don't know where else he would be." We walked inside and i almost spotted him instantly thanks to my father for letting me have good senses.

I walked over to him and Phil and Ranboo followed. He looked up from his book and noticed Phil and smiled but then notice me and he turned angry."What do you want now." He said angrily." I just want to ask you a question but i need Phil and Ranboo to leave." I said looking directly at them glaring."Ok well wait outside. Don't cause trouble Tommy." He said sternly but calm and sweetly. WAIT THATS NOT WHAT WERE HE FOR."Ok now tell me the question."

"So you know Ranboo right the guy i told to leave." He nodded."Well i just want to know ever since i saw him when i bumped into him I've had this weird feeling and it keeps bothering me so i thought i might ask you what it is." He looked at me almost surprised i couldn't tell though."You came to me to ask me what feeling your having about the Ranboo gut cause you don't know." He said. I nodded." Well from what you've explained to me so far i think is might be love."

I stared at him with a blank expression. 'LOVE HOW COULD I BE INLOVE WITH SOMEONE I JUST MET. I mean i guess that explains it'. "I- what..." i said. He looked at me." Yeah didn't think a person like you would be able to fall in love." He said but i was to shocked to be mad at him. I think he took notice of that.

I started to panic i couldn't move nor breath and my thoughts were racing."Hey you good?" He asked. I didn't respond cause i couldn't nothing would come out and i couldn't move. I was scared.

My breathing quickened and he noticed."Hey hey calm down alright." He said. But i couldn't i wanted to but i couldn't. He pulled me into a hug." Ok follow my breathing alright." He was breathing calmly and i could hear his heart rate it was slow and calm just like his breathing.

I started to follow his breathing although it may have taken awhile i finally did it.

"Can you Tell me why you just had a panic attack right in front of me." He asked i honestly still couldn't answer"I-I don't k-know." I said stuttering a little. He sighed and pulled me right next to him.{PLATONIC] and continued to read his book with me next to him.

After awhile i guess Phil and Ranboo got worried cause they came back in but as soon as they did they awed at the sight."Shut up i will kill you." I said and they laughed. Right now i was to calm and relaxed to be angry so i didn't yell at them.

They took noticed that i was calm and sat down next to us.'Still can't believe I'm inlove with Ranboo.'

Eyyyyy i finally updated took me awhile to get motivated to write but i did it. Also everything in here will be platonic except two ships but i won't spoil them. I also forgot to tell you in the last part Tommy's dad is not drunk once or twice a month and when he's sober he's a very nice person he knows that drinking is bad for him but can't help it but wants to stop what he doesn't know is that he's hurting Tommy while drunk but what happens when he does.

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter next chapter we will meet Wilba and Others and this story will always be Tommy's POV unles you get lucky. Ok BYE.

Words:1197