Lorayne

Her name was Lorayne. Early in the morning, she would make her famous coffee and sweet cakes to go with everyone's day.  She was so talented in baking and making everyone's cup of coffee. She would stay in the back preparing everyone's orders. People loved her sweets and coffee. They left the cafe called All Smiles with smiles on their faces. Lorayne seemed so sweet and innocent. She even looked innocent with her big light brown eyes. Lorayne looked like a cute young woman, but she had a darkness that lived deep inside of her. She fantasized about killing people.  But only people who she thought deserved it. She always felt like karma didn't come fast enough. She was thrilled to kill people and get away with it if she had the chance. Lorayne was a black woman in Japan who experienced a lot of hate and racism people treated her like some kind of dog or they treated her as if she was automatically to be promiscuous all because of her brown skin despite how young she looked, there were times when Lorayne dealt with sexual harassment from men especially older ones. Lorayne took a break from preparing everyone's orders and went outside to get some fresh air. She noticed a guy named Todoroki Shino,  who her ex-best friend used to date walking down the street. She despised him. Todoroki was evil when no one was around, mainly toward Lorayne. Lorayne never did anything to him but he's been targeting her ever since the sixth grade. She wanted to throw up hearing and watching other women fan girl over him. She rolled her light brown eyes and went back to work. Later at night where Lorayne worked at a fancy restaurant called Kooz. Lorayne loved working at Kooz. Lorayne got big tips and was one of the best workers there, but this one night when her life changed forever.