• Unfortunate discovery •

THIRD PERSON

Douma just had left his room, heading over to Nakime "biwa lady" 's normal platform when he had heard laughter, and chatting. He stopped in his tracks, then swiftly walked over to the door, sliding it open to peek inside. All of the uppermoons were there, and a new demon, one he did not recognize. They had black face markings, and wielded an Katana, just like Uppermoon 1 does.. Douma looked closer, eyes widening when he read "UPPER SIX" in the new demon's eyes. But... Gyutaro and Daki were in the room..? Nobody had died. He blinked, barely reading the "UPPER TWO" Kanji in Akaza, The former upper 3's eyes. He slipped the door open more, flicking his fans open to hide his expression.

"So.. is anyone going to tell me why the ranks have shifted~?" Douma states as he narrows his eyes, noting the immediate silence of the room, and uncomfortable/worried looks the other moons were exchanging.

...no answer.

"Akaza-dono. Why have the ranks shifted, why do you have my rank." Akaza stepped back slightly, looking heavily uncomfortable as Douma advanced towards him.

"Muzan-sama.. has decided to kick you out of the Kizuki.. everyone's ranks has been moved..." Kokushibo spoke up, causing Douma to stop, and immediately stare down at his now "superior". He turned his head towards upper 1.

"My Lord... was planning to get rid of me?"