Chapter 1

//I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THE REAL CHAPTER 1 AND I DIDNT FINISH IT SO HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER 1//

Yanfei, a pink haired girl with whitish-gold antlers. She often gets mistreated but she didnt care at all. All she needed was a great future ahead of her..

Yanfei was just making some coffee before getting ready to go to school.. Untill she heard a knock on the door, she didnt order anything online at all.. She was confused and saw that it was a letter from Teyvat highschool

The note said: "Greetings ms.Yanfei, we have heard about you're great intelligence and hard work so we want to invite you to Teyvat highschool, hopefully you will accept our invitation!"

It was the last day of her being in middle school, and she didnt really want to scroll through hundreds of schools to fund the right one so she accepted..

//Time skip!!//

Before she headed off to the highschool she said her goodbye's to her Grandma and left to go to the highschool..

She got to the school, there werent many students there so it wasn't as crowded as Yanfei thought. Before walking in she stumbled upon a brunette women with fire red eyes talking to one of her old friends Xingqiu. She went to greet Xingqiu & to meet the brunette. "Hello Xingqiu! How have you been?" Yanfei said, "Oh, greetings Yanfei! I have been doing well. Let me introduce you to my friend, her name is Hu Tao". Yanfei took a moment to think about the meaning of the name and snickered, "What's so funny? Is it my name..?" Yanfei didnt want to seem like a bad person so she said, "No! Not at all! I just.... Remembered a joke someone said to me!" Yanfei made up an excuse to not make Hu Tao sad.

//Time skip (9⁰^⁰)9//

Yanfei was sitting next to Hu Tao to get to know her better.
"You got any socials?" Said Hu Tao.
"Yea here I'll write them down for you!"
Yanfei swiftly wrote down her socials and gave the paper to Hu Tao.
"Hey no passing notes nor talking during my lectures!" Mr.Zhongli said with an angry face
"Sorry da- i mean- mr.Zhongli!" Hu Tao apoligizes while stuttering.

//IM SORRY IF THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT I SWEAR I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME"