{s2, p27}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaAugust {23}

Tampa, Florida
August
{23}

Not proof-read! Please excuse any grammar errors or typos!

"Alright, I'll see y'all tomorrow". I spoke towards my co-workers. This summer had been quite long and eventful for me.

From working two jobs, my fiancée being pregnant and planning our wedding was a lot.. but I knew eventually and soon I can settle down.

This week was the last week of camp till spring. We'll start travel ball next summer so it is alot I have to get together. Luckily, once this ends I won't have a lot on my plate.

"Hello"? I answered connecting my phone to the speaker. "Hey boo, you alright"? My mama asked. "yeah ma, I'm straight". I told her.

"I'm telling you if you need some help just let me know. I can plan a wedding". She fussed, "I know mama. You can help I just wanna play a part in the help". I expressed to her.

"I mean dad already paying for the whole thing". I stressed, "look son. we got you, we gone make sure everything come together". She told me as I smiled.

"alright ma". I replied. "I'll let you go, you know I gotta check on you more than ever now". She said.

"I know, I love you". I said, "I love you too son". She smiled. I pulled up to the gym which was full of parents since the kids were already in with the other coaches.

"heyyy". Kaydence smiled answering the FaceTime. "Wassup, how your hair going"?'I asked her. The gender reveal was in a few days she was letting Cammie do her hair. Since her schedule was busy she had to fit her hair appointment in wherever she could.

"It's going good. I'm tired and hungry". She complained. "but Cammie bout to cook for me when she finishes". She added.

"I'm excited Kyrie, are you"? She asked nervously. I could tell she was nervous. It's not even about being a mom or anything but it's about me.

She feels like I'm not happy for a baby or excited.. she really don't think I wanna be in the babies life and it's something I wanna talk to her about tonight actually.

Just a lil reassurance for my baby, "yes Nae, I'm more than excited". I expressed. I truly was and I didn't care if the baby is a boy or girl. All we want is a happy healthy baby.

"team girl or boy"?? She asked, "I'm team healthy baby". I responded as she smacked her lips.

"that ain't what I asked". She responded. "Alright if I had to choose, I'm team girl". I confessed as she screamed.

"as you shoulddd, I'd love a mini you though. gonna be so cuteee".'she cheesed as I smiled. It felt really good seeing her so happy and excited for our baby.

"but I'll see you after you leave there, I love you. me and munchkin can't wait to see youu". She said.

"alright ma' I love y'all too". I told her as we got off the phone. I turned my car off and walked into the gym seeing the kids doing their laps.