First day at Hogwarts -part one-

Snape: y/n you must go to hogwarts as your father I insist you go.
Y/n: but father is it seriously so important to go there.
Snape: yes y/n plus I think it will be best for you to go there so I can keep an eye on you and besides your mother would have wanted this.
Y/n: ok ok fine I'll give it a try only for mom.
Snape: well this is great news and you'll make some friends I'm sure.
Y/n: I don't Need to make friends when I already have friends.
Snape: the maid doesn't count as your friend.
Y/n: father please of course she's my friend.
Snape: sure y/n she's your friend by the way you need to go to bed and get ready for your first day at Hogwarts tomorrow.
Y/n: wait what I have to start tomorrow I thought I had more time (y/n rolls her eyes).
Snape: y/n seriously it's not that big of a deal you start tomorrow and that's that.
Y/n: fine I'll go but only if you won't bother me with anything else.
Snape: deal.
Y/n: perfect now I'll go to bed now good night father.
Snape: goodnight my sweet daughter tomorrow will be a fun and exciting day for you to finally join Hogwarts.
Y/n: yea I guess so goodnight father.
Snape: sweet dreams.
— the next day —
Snape: y/n wake up it's time to get ready
Y/n: father do I seriously have to go
Snape: yea of course you have to go you agreed so now let's go
Y/n: fine but the agreement was that you can't bother me with anything anymore got it
Snape: sure y/n I got it but you really need to hurry up and get ready now
Y/n: ok father
— at Hogwarts—
Mcgonagall: wellcome Student of Hogwarts we have a new student joining us today y/n snape she is the daughter of professor snape and she will be treated no different from the rest of you we will welcome her to our school and be nothing but kind.
Snape: thank you Mcgonagall for welcoming y/n here it means a lot to me for her to be here and it means a lot for her to right y/n?
Y/n: um not really father you wanted me here I did not even want to be he
( before she could finish her entire sentence snape interrupted her)
Snape: y/n please be Kind
Y/n: fine yes I'm very excited to be here thanks for having me
( she says sarcastically)
Mcgonagall: ok well thank you for that y/n now we will sort you into your house.
Y/n: ok where do I Go.
Mcgonagall: right here dear.
( as she points to a chair y/n sits down and Mcgonagall puts the sorting hat on her. She gets sorted into Slytherin her father had been shocked not thinking she would get sorted into slytherin. But he was proud of that. Everyone claps there hands as she takes a seat to the slytherin bench's and sits next to Draco Malfoy.)

Draco: hello welcome to the slytherin house.
Y/n: thanks i guess.
Draco: yea no problem I think I'm going to like having you here.
Y/n: how can you tell just from meeting me once
Draco: ( he chuckles a little) I just have this feeling you know.
Y/n: yea I do know ( she starts feeling butterflies in her stomach and feels her heart beating rapidly as she wonders what's happening and why she feels all flustered inside)
Draco: y/n hello can you here me
Y/n: yes why
Draco: I've been calling your name for a while
Y/n: oh I am sorry I must have been zoning out
Draco: oh no worries would you like me to show you around
Y/n: yea I'd like that (as she smiles)
( Draco smiled back at her and then shows her all around Hogwarts and shows her to the slytherin common room)

Y/n: this is really nice
Draco: yea the stuff is pretty nice here there's also an empty bed next to me if you want to sleep there. ( there dormitories are not separated by gender)

Y/n: yea that would be nice thank you Draco
Draco: you are very welcome y/n
Draco's pov:( I some reason liked the way she had said my name with her soft gentle voice she was very loud and clear the way she spoke her lips so soft like a rose petal)
( it was now time for bed and like y/n said she was going to sleep next to Draco of course in separate beds)
Y/n: Draco thanks for being so nice and kind to me since I've been her my father insisted I go here but I didn't want to I'm very glad I chose to come.
Draco: well I am happy you decided to go here and you have also been very nice and kind since you have been here I would also like you to meet my friends tomorrow
Y/n: I would love to meet your friends Draco
Draco: great well it's getting late goodnight y/n sweet dreams
Y/n: goodnight Draco sweet dreams to you to
— the next day —
Draco: y/n you have to wake up we're late
Y/n: huh what. What's going on
Draco: we're late for class
Y/n: oh no i am so sorry Draco I've made you late for class
Draco: no trust me it's fine but we should probably get ready and hurry to class
Y/n: yea ok
( they both walk in late to charms and everyone looks at them)
Flitwick: hello Mr.Malfoy and Ms.Snape welcome to class.
Draco: hello sorry we're late
Y/n: yea I am so sorry we're late it's actually my fault I woke up late
Flitwick: it's ok just please take a seat and we'll begin
— After charms there next class is potions—
Draco: hey y/n are you ready for potions
Y/n: yes i think it will be very fun
Draco: yes it's a very fun class we should probably hurry before we're late again
(The both laugh as they walk to potions together when they walk in they see professor Slughorn and they take a seat along with everyone else )

Slughorn: good morning everyone I'm glad to see you all here today. I would like to start with a love potion called Amortentia can anyone tell me what it does.
Hermione: it's the most powerful love potion is the world it's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. For example, I smell freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste.
Slughorn: perfect Hermione that was a perfect example now let's begin
( Hermione goes up to y/n and starts taking to her harry and Ron end up going up to her as well and they all talk together and quickly become friends as there making there potions Draco noticed the trio talking to y/n and he didn't like that one bit so he goes over to them and says)
Draco: hey y/n do you want to work with me
Y/n : yea just give me one second I'm talking to them
( Draco says ok and goes and gets some stuff for the potion)
Hermione: so y/n what do you smell
Y/n: let's see I smell green apple and some sort of cologne
(The trio laugh knowing it's Draco)
Y/n: hey what are you guys laughing about
Hermione: oh it's nothing right guys
Ron: yea of course right harry ( Ron gives him a little nudge)
Harry: oh um right ( he smiles innocently)
(Time skip— it had been a been a while since y/n's first day she had been going to Hogwarts for a long time now but that's when everything changed one day Draco and y/n had felt more than friends ever since Draco held her hand while they had walked to class together every day y/n wanted to talk to Draco about it because she had real feelings for him and wanted to know if he had felt the same way about her.)

— to be continued —