Day 1 - A New Dimension

Dear Diary, today I went through the portal Magecci told me to not get in, when I got out I saw a place with a weird firey substance. I tried to touch it, it burnt my glove. So that was extremely painful. I decided to go over a bridge over there and I saw a weird stone tall thing. At some point I saw some weird pink air thing and I saw some substance called "water?" I suppose. Anyways "water" started to fall from the sky I decided to go find some shelter on the way I saw a place that looked like that one building magecci showed me but it's space things were boarded up with the part of  the air thing i think they call it "wood"? Anyways later I find some shelter it's like, a triangle thing but it works. I knew it was a bad idea to go into the portal, once it stops I go outside I realize magecci is right outside of the tent, I decide to hide in the triangle things corner hoping magecci won't see me. I think they got distracted by another floating thing, they had a cross on its eye and had some card I don't know why after magecci was gone I went out and I heard a little chirp behind me I look around and... (to be continued)

Prolouge

Magecci looked around "Magu, where are you?"  They said, but no one responded. "Well, I guess I'll look somewhere else, I swear I saw them go over here! I hope they don't get caught by those hunters."