49

Rubbing her eyes as she walked to the front door, Kasie made her way into the garage, grabbing the keys to her Dodge Charger, getting into the car, starting it, and sitting there for a minute to recuperate

It was currently 5:30am and of course Kasie had to get her day started, especially since it was going to be a moving day for her. She had already gotten in her workout and a good hour of working in her office, but now it was time for her day to actually begin.

She had to go to her therapy session which she was currently making her way to, run by the HQ then make her way to an early showing, after that she had to drop by the venue she rented out for Jayson's birthday to do some final decorations, call around to make sure everything was on track, and pick up a couple more of his presents-- but that was just everything she had to accomplish before getting back to her home at 9:30.

Once she got back she had to make sure her personal chef, Chef Savor, had started on breakfast for him, she then had to decorate the home just because she was extra, make sure his larger presents were dropped off, pick up Deuce from Brandy's house and then things would unfold from there.

Picking up the vlogging camera from her passenger seat, Kasie sighed before cutting it on. The camera was being used as a more personal look into her day-to-day life, and again this was a new experience that she had started to enjoy more than she thought she would.

Giving her introduction to the camera and properly setting it up so she could do a 'drive with me' styled video, Kasie made her way to first get some breakfast at First Watch, eating in the car before she made her way to Dr. Dubose's office.

For the past three months, Kasie noticed just how much Dr. Dubose, otherwise known as Clarence Dubose, had helped her. By constantly coming to see and speak to him, Kasie was able to see subtle advances in her communication and how she handled certain things.

She was even starting to think about communicating with her birth parents. The idea, as scary as it sounded to Kasie, also seemed like something that was necessary for her to do in order to release her childhood trauma. Closure. That's exactly what the process would be and it seemed as though the day was getting closer and closer.

Other than that, she truly moved and thought different now. Specifically when it came to her work life, she had almost done a full 360. She was more patient and direct with how she approached her employees and clients, most importantly, she was able to learn new ways on how to deal with people.

All in all, therapy was definitely a positive experience for Kasie, and one that she was glad she tried again. She never felt judged or pitied, she always felt normal and listened to, and that's all she truly wanted, especially from someone who was supposed to help her.

In today's morning session, she spoke a lot about the things that had been going on in her life and the different positive and negative thoughts that had been on her mind lately when reflecting on everything as a whole and even Dubose noticed how much better she had gotten with communicating and articulating her thoughts. As her therapist he was proud of her improvement and as her friend he couldn't wait to see what the future would hold for the newer & improved version of Kasie.