Chapter One

The streets of France were cold and damp. They were filled with the sounds of shouting, or bargaining. The sounds of  horses, or the sounds of coughing from the people who had unfortunately fell ill, it was impractically possible not to. The streets were dark,getting I'll was extremely common.

But, there was also one other noise that filled the streets. The noise of the soft clicking of heels, they hit the stone pavement gently eliciting a clicking noise. Those heels belonged to the famous hooker, Monique Gibeau.

Monique was known for her Raven black her, or her dark red lips that would leave kiss marks on men's necks, she was more commonly known as the 'Town bicycle'. She roamed the streets in search of a man who could pay for her body, to get money. She said it was as though she was making money in her sleep.

Men swooned at he sight of her, instantly falling for her relishing brown eyes or her short black hair. She was almost like a siren, but instead of her voice it was her looks. She was truly beautiful. Her skin was as white as snow, the usual love bites littered her neck and shoulders, across her collar bone and her thighs. Her hair reached her chin, it being a dark black color, her eyes where an oak color, her lips being a dark red which usually had a cigarette between them.

She wore a slip black dress, looking although it was made Purley out of silk. It reached her mid thigh. She also wore torn stokings as she could 'afford' to buy new ones. She wore crimson heels, the same heels that elicited the clicking noise. She also wore a beret of the same color. She wore lace gloves that went up to her elbow.

Some might say she was beautiful, breathtaking even.it was all true.

Monique walked the street, the cold nipping at her shoulders and legs. She near shivered. She walked down the alleyway, taking a cigarette out of its box and lighting it gently, putting it between her lips, taking a large drag from it. The smoke filling her lungs. She smiled, exhaling. Smoke filling the air of the alleyway.

She smirked. Her lips curling upwards, gently battering her eyelashes.She took a couple more drags of the cigarette before she put it out, dropping it on the ground. Stepping on it and twisting on it with her heel.

She wandered down the alleyway, her heel making a clicking noise as she went. She entered a bar, walking up to a man and sitting next to him.

"Is this seat taken Monsieur? I'll move if not. " she said, innocently almost, her accent being heavy. The man shook his head, his face being a cherry red. She continued to flirt with the man. Touching his hand, rubbing his arm. Winking at him, getting him to buy her drinks, you get the jist.

She grabbed his hand, leading him to the back of the bar. Kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck gently, smudging her lipstick. The man kissed her back. Wrapping his hands around her waist as they made out. She smirked into the kiss for a few seconds. Before pulling away. The man went ahead to kiss and bite her neck.

She smirked. Her lips curling upwards, almost in a sinister way. She had done it again.