Chapter 1: Take me

*Violet's POV*
I was listening to my music parents are gone I started to feel so turned on I tried to ignore it but it got so strong I started to play with myself  I was so wet I thrusted my fingers in and out of me whimpering as I did Tate stood there watching me I looked up at him and moaned he walked over to me,"good girl vi playing with yourself for me" "mmm tate I need you" " oh yeah how bad" he said as he removed my fingers replacing them with his own I let out a breathy moan he smirked to himself, "so wet vi I'm gonna do something you'll like okay" I nodded he took off my underwear opened my thighs more and started licking me my eyes rolled as I gasped he started doing the alphabet with his tongue I moaned more at T so he kept doing it I put my hands in his hair pushing him deeper it felt so good he put is hands around my thighs flipping me over so I was ontop of his face oh fuck it feels good. He flipped me over again stopped and stripped "your so big" he smirked "this might hurt at first but it will feel better okay" again I nodded he put on a condom and slowly pushed himself into me "you're so tight" i moaned in response he started moving in and out of me and he started picking up the pace I clawed at his back it hurt but it also felt good I can't Describe it but "fuck tate harder please" "I'm gonna flip you around okay" "okay" he put me on all fours pushed himself back into me as he went harder "ahh" I couldn't control the sounds that came out of me he laughed at himself proud of the work he was doing he pulled me on top of him so now I was riding him I bounced up and down he held my hips "oh Tate" "yeah good girl just like that I'm almost there" I kept bouncing I felt this rush of relief as I came on his cock he came it felt so good.