Chapter 1 -Plans.

1 year later.

Y/n's POV:
"I'll be right back! I'm off to feed the chickens!"
I yelled to my lover. It's been a year since me and Bob ran away together,yup it's been a year since I've talked to my friends. Don't get me wrong I love them dearly, but it's hard to be discreet with human contact. I closed me and bobs shared front door and made it around the house to feed our chickens. Me and Bob started a farm, not big but it'll do. We have chickens,strawberries,wheat,lemons,tomatoes, potatoes,carrots,cucumbers,onions,and red peppers. I was so happy with our little farm that we started, we recently just bought some strawberries and I couldn't be happier too see our little farm grow.
I quickly feed Henrietta,scarlet,Luna,and Charlotte. I happily skipped back inside.

I walked in with the smell of eggs and roasted potatoes, I walked over to see Bob finishing up breakfast and I snuck behind him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Breakfast almost done darlin"
He spoke to me in that thick southern accent which I so adore.
"Okay I'll wait at the table"
While he was cooking I was rambling on how Scarlet pecked me again and how much of an attitude she's got. He would laugh at my remarks while serving us a plate. He handed me my plate and I could see stars lighting up my eyes.
"Is this the homemade Ketchup you've made!?"
"Indeed"
He said while giving me a loving smile.
I quickly scarfed down the food that was in front of me enjoying every starchy texture of the potatoes or the smooth taste of the eggs and Bobs perfect homemade ketchup. Things like this always make me happy, the simpler things. Because what else do I need? I have the man of my dreams and the life I've always wanted, one that's filled with love.

I got up from my seat and took mine and bobs plate. I gave him a little peck on the cheek and thanked him for breakfast.
"It was no problem doll"
He said while smiling at me sweetly. I washed our plates and prepared for our morning walk.

I got my boots,sweater, and my morning tea/coffee. Bob was already outside the door waiting for me in the fog covered trees. I walked down the rickety steps to meet hand in hand with my boyfriend. Walking for a bit bob will do is usual sneak attack kiss, which always makes me laugh. He was so adorable.
"Y/n..do you remember the first time we met?"
I laughed a bit at his question considering he tried to kill me.
"Yes, you tried to kill me".
I said while giggling.
"But did you know, I heard what you said that night".
"Hun you'll have to be more specific that was over a year ago."
"You said 'no matter how hard I try everything bad happens to me..why did you leave me'...do you remember?"
I was a bit surprised that he brought that up.
"Oh um yes?"
I asked in a questionable manner.
"I just wanted to let you know that I'd never leave you darlin"
He then stopped walking and turned to me resting his palm on my cheek and gave me a small forehead kiss. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I know".

We headed back to our little home and we turned on our morning news and watched it together.
It's so funny, we're like a old couple even though I'm 23. We'll Bob might be an old man since he's 30. But he's my old man. After finishing up the new we decided to watch one of our favorite shows that we've been binge watching. Bob is so funny because he's a commentary watcher so he'll discuss his opinion on everything that's happening, I don't mind though because I do it with him.

When we finished watching our show for about 3 hours...not proud of our laziness but who's gonna judge us? Anyways, I started making lunch for both of us. Figured I'd make it up to him considering the delicious breakfast he made. I decided I'd make one of his favorites, pulled pork sandwiches. Just the thought made my mouth water. As I was making our food bob standed right behind me having his big hands rest on my waist,rocking them side to side while my favorite record played.

Yup this was the life.

Serving Bobs plate I was met with this a big smile on his face.
"One of my favorites~"
He said.
"Just for you dear"
He made sure to take his time eating the food I've given him so he dosent miss out on any flavor. When he was done eating he took mine and his plate to go clean.

Usually after lunch we go our separate ways either I go work in the garden or he does, or I clean the house and he sits and sharpens his knives. No, he doesn't hunt people as much as he used to, but he still hunts animals to bring back and eat or he gets rid of the bodies like he would do a human. But for today I decided to work in the Garden and bob helped clean the house. Usually I have to bribe him to do that, I wonder why he's be extra nice? Usually we work until our legs give out, but it was so cold out side I had to cut the gardening short, when I turned the door knob bob yelled at me to go back out side because he was "doing something" Bobs strange behavior worried me. What was he doing? After a while Bob opened the door for me to come outside.
"Sorry I had to have you wait in the cold darlin' I was working on something"
He said while giving me a weak smile and rubbing his back.
He hasn't been this awkward since the first time we've met.

What is he doing?

1021 words.

A/n:
Guess who's back, back again, sierras back tell a friend 😈.

Anyways welcome back y'all 😚