Begining

The story of two kingdoms who fight each other for one woman

Kim kingdom : a kingdom full of love, wealth and support. They love their beloved king a lot because he is a wise king. People say he always thinks about others before him and he always stands for right.

Which makes his people love him and trust him blindly.

Kim kingdom where you live.

In that kingdom there is a small cosy house where you live with your mother and sister. You don't have a father because your mom was concubine once. So she doesn't know whose child you and your sister are. After getting you both she left what she was doing. She was getting old so there was no one asking for her.

Since you all are poor it's hard to earn money so your older sister works in a palace as a maid. So that you all can survive.

Your mother loves money a lot. She doesn't care about anything; all she wants is money.

You work in a small shop near your house

You never visited the palace so you never saw the king. You just heard from people that he is a wise king and rules the kingdom in the best way.

When the sun rose and his rays hit your face you groaned slightly as it disturbed your sleep. You woke up and saw your mother  was outside doing some work and your sister already left for work.

You took a relaxing bath and wore your clothes. You went out of the house you saw your mother Eomma good morning you said she looked at you and smiled slightly and said good morning y/n

You kissed on her cheeks I'm going okay you said and she nodded. You went to the shop where you work.

You reach there and Ahjumma, you said to her she was an old woman around 60 yrs old she turned around and looked at you and smiled.

"My dear you came", she said as you nodded and started doing work. After a while you heard Ahjumma calling you.

Here in this shop you both sell buns which are delicious and a lot of people come to buy them especially from your shop because the buns you and Ahjumma make are delicious. People always praise you both for your delicious buns.

"Yes Ahjumma" you asked, you saw her packing the fresh buns in a bag (I don't know what people used in ancient times so yeah I wrote it as a bag ).

"Ahjumma what are you doing?" you asked her. She was done with her packing so she gave it to you. You hold it

"Y/n dear you have to deliver it to the palace" she said making your eyes widened 

You never visited the place nor did you know about the people over there.

You know you can't deny so without saying anything you just nodded and got ready to visit the palace for the first time and also you packed some extra buns for your sister. You were excited to meet your sister over there.

You started walking towards the palace and reached there. The royal guards saw you making you stop you told them why you came there to deliver the buns 

They nodded and let you go. You were nervous because these royal guards were scary.

You went inside and started searching for your sister. Meanwhile you were mesmerised by the palace, how beautiful it was. You were so into your thoughts when you don't realise you bump into someone. And fell down you opened your eyes and saw a man under you and you on top of him. You got shocked and got up. That man also got up from the ground.

You didn't look at him and bowed. I'm sorry for my mistake you said and again bowed. He was looking at you intensely as he was trying to figure you out.

"Who are you? I never saw you in the palace before, he asked in his heavy voice you shivered with his tone you looked up in his eyes you were mesmerised by his ethereal beauty. At this point you were drooling over him. "Done staring"?

he asked you gulped in nervousness and looked down.

"I said who are you!!" He growled loudly and you gasped at his sudden voice. You looked up and were going to say it when you heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n ahh what are you doing here!" you saw it was your sister running towards you. She came near to you and saw the man she quickly bowed to in front of him. "Your highness my apology" she said you frowned as to why she was apologising. That man was continuously looking at you in an intimidating way. He was feeling different emotions towards you.

Your sister signals you to bow you didn't want but you did it. "Who is she? He asked from your sister "your highness. She is my sister and she came here to deliver the buns which the queen ordered from the shop." She said still looking down and you were ignoring the man in front of you.

You were looking in another direction.

He chuckled softly seeing how you were ignoring him. "Fine" he said and went away from there before he glanced at you but you didn't notice it as you were looking in another direction.

"Y/n ah what is wrong with you why you didn't bow in front of him"

she scoffed and said "who was he that I'll bow". Your sister smacked your head and said "it was king y/n" the moment the word left her mouth your eyes widened in shock. You couldn't believe you bumped into the king. Now you were scared a lot what he will do will he kill you shit y/n what did you do

"Unnie i bumped into him accidentally" you said your Unnie looked at you and said "it's okay don't worry let's go from here" she said and held your hand. You gave her the buns and decided to leave.

You made yourself out of the palace and went towards your home. Praying that the king will not punish you for disrespecting him.

You reached your home and saw your mother sleeping peacefully. Today you got your money so you put it in front of her where she was sleeping. And went to make dinner for both of you. Your sister doesn't eat dinner with you both because she eats in place only. So there was no tension for making her food.

When you finished making dinner you saw your mother was happily looking at the money and putting it safely inside her clothes. She is really the money lover you thought.

"Omma let's have dinner," you shouted. She came towards you and kissed your cheeks happily and said "my daughter keeps bringing money like this".

You felt a pang in your heart seeing how she always put money over both of her daughters.

After waiting for a long time, your sister came back from work. You went towards her and hugged her tightly. She smiled and hugged you back. "EOmma" she asked, you smile when "she is sleeping"

You said  she nodded and you both went to sleep hoping the next morning will be a good one.

To be continued .......