photograph

A/N
tw - will mention alcohol, cigarettes and being drunk, don't worry it doesn't go into detail :].

ive always loved photography and music. i've done photography since i was a little girl even if it was taking a photo of a pretty flower i would see or taking photos with my family.

my dad introduced me to music at very young age, and it's been a big part of my life of my life ever since. i remember watching my dad playing the the electric guitar - soon enough i would be learning the piano and have my very own guitar.
my dad died when i was 16, that year was very hard for me, it really made me realise that i need to cherish my loved ones no matter what. since that day my relationship with my mam has grown so much and i really appreciate it, i wouldn't be here without her.

my mam works away most of the time because her job consists of travelling around the globe. this doesn't mean i won't stop talking to her, in fact i speak to her more when she is away than i do when she's home.

my closest friend ciara is staying with me for the next 3 weeks while my mam is away working. she's going on tour with her boyfriend ryan in february, he's in a band called inhaler. i've met them a few times, and all the times i have seen them i've either gotten drunk or showed off my guitar skills.

i love sitting in my local coffee shop, listening to music, watching the world go by as i create my photography album.

the coffee shop is so warm in the winter, the rustic lights flicker every so often, the coffee is immense.

6:47pm, the sun just fully set, the moon glistening over the water. i take my final sips of coffee, pack up and make my way home.

7:23pm, i arrive home to a spotless house, the fresh smell of sweet treats hit me. "ziara where have you been?!" ciara asked frantically, "i've been at the coffee shop." i reply with a smile, "the lads are coming around soon, do you not remember?" ciaras franticness turns into a chuckle when she saw my face change. shoot.

8:04pm, i just finished getting ready and all the boys arrive. ciara greets ryan with a peck on the cheek and i welcome everyone with a warm hug.

rob and eli lit a cigarette immediately and smoke started to linger in the room.

we open a few bottles and pop some music on, i take a seat in-between josh and eli. to be fair there were some bangers on my playlist, dad taught me well i must say. things like this make me miss him very much.

the boys are back in town - thin lizzy

rob couldn't have gotten up any quicker than he did to dance around, "i told em you were livin downtown drivin the old men crazy!" he sang.

"the boys are back in town!" we sang back to him loudly.

11:57pm, everyone started getting drunker and silly me decided to show everyone my photography album, i'm not complaining tho they all seemed very surprised, especially eli.

i always felt so nervous around elijah, he was just so beautiful and his voice was amazing.

"ziara this is really good, in fact we are looking for a tour photographer." he admitted, i laughed in his face. "i'm being serious" he said sternly. i sort of brushed it off my shoulders.

midnight hit and it seemed everyone was too drunk to go home. great, time to sort sleeping arrangements.

- ciara and ryan took my mams room, rob and josh were quick enough to get the two sofas. this meant eli had to stay in my room, i insisted on sleeping on the floor but he wasn't having any of it.

1:24am, everyone started to wind down and head up to bed. eli enters my room and instantly looks around at all the different band posters and vinyls on display. "your collection is grand." eli slurred, i gave him a warm smile and went into my bathroom to get unready.

i got into some joggers and a cropped shirt, i made my way into bed while waiting for eli to sort his stuff out so i could turn my light off.

toss and turn toss and turn. i could not get comfortable.

A/N
hi! first chapter done, i hope you all enjoy the story. i will try to update it as frequently as possible.
thank youu xx