Chapter 1: Her First War And New Friends!

In Mobius, there was a 16-year-old pink rabbit named Vertera who worked at her cute baking store, serving customers. She was a happy rabbit who loved her customers, and they loved her back.

"*Sighs* I love serving my customers," said Vertera happily. An hour later, people gave her money and thanked her for the food before leaving the store.

"*Sighs* That was the last customer of the day. I better close up the store and go home," said Vertera as she cleaned the tables, washed the dishes, turned off the lights, and opened and closed the door, stretching her body.

"Whew! What a day! I better go home and enjoy my bath," said Vertera as she finished stretching and walked to her home. However, she stopped as she saw people running in fear. "Huh? What's going on?" said Vertera in shock. But then she saw big robots chasing people, destroying buildings, and shooting laser beams.

"Oh no! Dr. Eggman's Robotniks are destroying the town! I better do something. Looks like it's time to stop the robots!" said Vertera. She grabbed her crystal heart and summoned her weapons, Passion Rod and Heart Saber. "Help me!"

A female voice cried out as she backed away, scared from Dr. Eggman's Robotnik trying to grab her. But Vertera ran faster and said, "Hey Tincan! Leave her alone!" as she slashed the robots into pieces. "Oh, thank you!" said the young lady. "No problem, now go to safety quickly!" said Vertera. The young lady nodded and ran away to safety as Vertera looked around to see a lot of Robotniks surrounding her.

"Thinks: Oh no! There are too many of them! How can I beat them all?!" said Vertera, scared. It seemed like this could be the end for her, but as the Robotniks were about to attack her, a voice stopped them. "Well, are you guys picking on a young lady? Where are your manners?" said a blue hedgehog as he spin dashed to the Robotniks, destroying them in one blow.

"Well, that takes care of them," said the blue hedgehog as he walked towards her. "Hey, are you okay, ma'am?" asked the blue hedgehog. "I'm fine. I thought I was a goner, but you saved me. Thanks very much, sir," said Vertera. "I'm not sir, I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!" said Sonic. "Oh, I've heard about you and your friends and your adventures! I'm Vertera the Rabbit! Nice to meet you, Sonic!" said Vertera.

"Nice to meet you too, Vertera!" said Sonic. "Sonic!" said a child running to Sonic and hugging him tightly. "Whoa! Tails!" said Sonic as he hugged the yellow fox. "I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried about you!" said Tails as he cried. "Tails, it's okay. I'm okay. Calm down, buddy. I just saved a young lady from Egghead's Robotniks. Shhhhhhh..... it's okay," said Sonic as he comforted the yellow fox.

*Sniffs* "Okay, but tell me next time, Sonic," said Tails, wiping his tears away. "I will, Tails. I promise," said Sonic. "Oh! Tails, this is Vertera the Rabbit. That's the girl who I've saved," said Sonic.

"Oh, nice to meet you, ma'am! I'm Tails! I'm Sonic's buddy and his little brother," said Tails. "Nice to meet you too, Tails!" said Vertera. "So, Sonic, what is happening to the town?" asked Vertera. "Oh, Egghead is sending his Robotniks to destroy the town and take over the world," said Sonic. "Yeah, me, Sonic, and our friends are planning to stop Dr. Eggman from destroying our towns," said Tails.

"Say, Vertera, you're pretty strong for saving a young lady. I'm impressed. So, we're gonna need your help with this," said Sonic. "Me?" asked Vertera. "Yeah, Vertera! Please! We need your help to take down Eggman!" said Tails. "Hmmmmm, all right. I'm in!" said Vertera.

"Cool!" said Sonic. "Yes!" said Tails happily. "But first, we're gonna take you to our friends and see what Egghead's up to," said Sonic. "Okay, let's go!" said Vertera. So Sonic, Tails, and their new friend Vertera are running through town, destroying Robotniks, saving people, and heading to the Resistance to set off their new adventures to stop Dr. Eggman.

To be continued!