introduction

... I see her slip away , fallen out of my grasp . The feeling of her touch , the sight of her bittersweet smile , the gaze in her fiery eyes ... Gone . Forever . I feel the droplets of water fall apon my face . Tears . Tears , yet ... My feelings have began to crumble to nothing but anger and dust . Dust to drift off in the wind and eventually disappear from sight . Rujo mumbles under his breath , blood spewing from his jaw .
" Deals unkept have consequences , and you need to learn that . " The words mean nothing . Yet inside ...

"RICARDO!" An angry shout booms across the room "Ack!" A boy stumbles backwards on his bed, the book he was reading falling to the ground along with him. As an elderly man steps on it. "Ricardo! Are you listening to me boy!?" Ricardo hurriedly stands up, dusting off his arm, "Y-yes! Of course father!" The elderly man looks disappointed, and slightly angry. "You were wasting your time on wasteless books again, weren't you." Ricardo falls silent, and hesitantly nods his head. As the man picks up the book he had stepped on. "Hmph, Ricardo. You were supposed to be picking up the leatherwork." A flash of realization flashes on the boys face. As he quickly grabs his jacket. "Oh, and return this rubish while you're at it" The man says handing the book to Ricardo, who sadly but quickly nods. Running out the door.