Chapter 7

"Why is he so angry?" Yuvaan asked taking his plate to the sink in the kitchen.

"Its your brother's default setting" Kaira said making a face before explaining to him the happenings of the day. 

"He doesn't believe in god, and you played mantras in the morning" Yuvaan replied horrified.

"That's his problem. I am not going to change my lifestyle because he wants so" Washing her hands both of them walked to the living room.

"What do we do today?" Yuvaan asked sitting on the sofa.

"I don't know. Is your brother going to come home for lunch?" She asked crossing her legs on the sofa.

"I don't think so. I'll ask him later. I have a plan, let me take you to meet my friends" Yuvaan suggested. standing up.

"Ohh hello, sit down. I don't have the right clothes to go out"

"What's wrong in what you are wearing?"  Yuvaan looked at her from head to toe and wondered what was wrong.

"Am your bhabhi sa, newly wed, your brother's wife and last but the least, am a queen too" Kaira said making faces at him depending on the condition.

"Then let's go shopping" Yuvaan pulled her up and asked her to change clothes. She also agreed.

"But I don't have clothes to go out. I don't have a saree that's heavy"

"Bhagwan, you and your tantrums. Let me bring mum's saree for you"

"What about the blouse?" She asked innocently making Yuvaan frustrated.

"Which colour blouse do you have here?"

"Red and golden and silver" She thought for sometime and then replied. 

"Send me their colour shades so I pick a proper saree" Saying that he got up and ran towards his car driving to his home. 

"Wait, I don't have a phone" She screamed stopping him. She got up from her place and went to her room and took pictures of the shades of her blouses with his phone.

Yuvaan reached within 15 minutes and asked his mother for her sarees.

"Kyun?" Akriti asked confused as she laid down her sarees infront of Yuvaan. 

"She refused to go out from the palace without proper clothing" Yuvaan said banging his head to his hand.

"Take this one. I just bought it recently. It will look good on her" She handed him a red saree.with golden border.

"Will work"

"Ruk" Akriti stopped him.

"Take the jewellery too" She gave him the matching jewellery, packing everything in a bag.

"How is she?" Akriti asked concerned about Kaira.

"I'll come home and tell you what happened but she's better than yesterday" Yuvaan placed a quick kiss on his mother's cheek and ran to his car.

"There you go bhabhi sa. Change quickly" He ran inside Adhiraj's palace and handed her the bag, pushing her to her room.

"Okay okay" She shut the door and changed quickly.