Welcome to St4r SMP! (lore)

A/n: this is how Kay joined the server!
Make sure to check the video out! <3

One shot made: March 11th 2023
_________________________________

Summary:
Kay joins A random SMP!
They will never know.. how it'll change their life forever.
__________________________________

THE MEMBERS!!! WOOO!!

Kay- Shapeshifter- can shapeshift into any animal kind!(She/They/any)

St4r- A bee! ( In the future) (They/them)

Sleepy- An axolotl! (she/her/any)

Lily- A Cat! (she/her/any)

Ben- a little ghost boy! (He/they)

Benji- a scientist! And a rabbit! (He/him/they)

Eggo - just an egg. (She/they)

________________________________

It was December 10th 2022, as A new player, logged onto the server called St4r SMP.

______________________________
<GachaKateUwU444 has joined the game>
Welcome to the server!
________________________________

They appeared in a Spruce wood forest, on a little spruce platform, as the sun of a mid day, shined brightly into their face.

"Huh.. where am i?" The player said, as they looked around, the place was pretty much empty, accept a little hill, next to them in the near distance, a smoke coming from it as well.

*There might be a house...* The player thought, as they went closer to the place the smoke came from,

And there is was, a small in-hill built house, with a small, cottage like entrance, loads and loads of different types of flowers surrounding the entrance, as a small oak sign, Was put in the plank floor of the entrance.

It said: "Yellow! :D"

The player liked the tiny house a lot, as they smiled, looking at the silly sweet sign.

Suddenly the door opened, as a young child appeared in the door,
They had brown shorter hair, Daisy's in their hair, with small pony tails in the back of their head,

They had a Dark academia related clothing, The clothes kinda hanging on them, it was very sweet..

Behind them, there was a yellow sheep, with a name tag on it's neck saying "Yellow"

*This-? Was yellow.. probably..* the player thought.

"Hello?" The player said waiting patiently for an answer, The small child in front of them, Looked at them, as they smiled.

"Hello" They said, their voice was a bit higher pitched, but a soft tone as well.

The player asked the child, "do you have any idea where am i?" They asked,

The child smiled, as they said:
"Nope! Hehe" they made a funny face to it aswell, Making the player question a lot of things..

"Okay-?" They said.

The small child pat their fluffy sheep's fur.
"You have a nice friend" The player smiled, as the child seemed to snap to reality from zoning out.

"Oh.. you mean yellow?" They gave the player a soft smile.