Chapter 1: Jane

The tattoo parlors door opened. "Welcome, friend. What can I do for you?" One of the employees said. "Hi, I had an idea for a tattoo I want. Maybe you guys could make it a reality." The customer said. "Okay, ma'am, right this way. Your going to our best room. Nice and quiet." The employee said as he lead her down to the basement. "Oh, I didn't catch your name." The employee said. "I'm Dwayne. Nice to meet you, ma'am." He said. "My name is Jannie, but you can call me Jane." The woman said. "Jane, that's a beautiful name." Dwayne said. He opened the door to the basement. "After you." Dwayne said. Jane walked into the room. Dwayne followed, locking the door behind him. "Huh, this doesn't seem like a tattoo room." Jane said. "It isn't." Dwayne said. He picked up a baseball bat and hit Jane in the head, knocking her out.

Jane woke up chained to a table, her shirt taken off revealing her bra. "What the fuck is this?" Jane screamed. "Don't worry, no one can here you. This room is soundproof." Dwayne said. "Jane looked down, noticing her pants were also off, she was only in a bra and panties. "You know what I'm gonna do to you, right?" Dwayne said. "Rape me?!" Jane whimpered. "NO! No! I'm not that sick. But I'm tempted. Your so pretty. I bet your insides are prettier." Dwayne said. "Don't do this! I haven't got engaged yet, I want to have a full life! I'm still a fucking virgin!" Jane said. "Hm, maybe I could fix your virginity problem." Dwayne said. "Wait, no, NO! I thought you weren't gonna rape me!" Jane screamed. "That was just to make relieve you." Dwayne said. He walked over to Jane. He took off her bra. "Oh, your tits are huge, I didn't notice." Dwayne said. He placed his hands on her tits. "No, stop, please." Jane whimpered. "They are so soft, you ready for the main course?" Dwayne asked. "NO! NO!" Jane screamed, she struggled to keep Dwayne away from her. He grabbed her panties and removed them. "NO!" Jane screamed. "Yes." Dwayne said as he took off his pants. He jumped on top of Jane. He began to rape her. Jane screamed. "Is this helping?" Dwayne asked. "GET OFF OF ME!" Jane screamed. Dwayne shut her up by kissing her. "You feel so good. I'm surprised no man wouldn't want to be with a cunt like you." Dwayne said. Jane tried to kick Dwayne off of her, but she forgot she was chained up. "Don't struggle. Love is permanent. You wouldn't forget this even if I let you go." Dwayne said.

He finished. He pulled his pants back up and grabbed a knife. "Now, it's time for the thing you've been waiting for." Dwayne laughed. He looked at Jane, who was crying. "Your, your going to kill me?" Jane whimpered. "No! I'm just going to gut you like a pig." Dwayne said. "Fuck you!" Jane screamed. "We already played that game." Dwayne said. He stabbed Jane in the stomach. He slashed the knife through Jane in a straight line. "Well, would you look at that, I wasn't wrong about your insides being prettier than you." Dwayne laughed. He covered Jane's mouth and began barbarically stabbing her guts. Everytime he would. He would call her a whore pig. Dwayne then slit her throat. He watched the life leave Jane's eyes. Dwayne cut up her body and put it in a trash bag. He shoved the bag into a cabinet. There were 14 other bags in the cabinet. "And there's 15." Dwayne said. "Let's make that 20.". He changed into his uniform and went back upstairs. Leaving Jane's chopped up body to rot.