50

Walking further into the building by following Kasie's instructions, Jayson didn't know what to expect once he entered the main section of the building-- the lobby area-- and saw that there were no lights on other than a single candle

Hesitantly walking over to it, Jayson frowned as he looked down at it, also hearing the start up of an old film projector making his head shoot up to the projection that showed on the wall.

"The fuck?" He mumbled. "Deuce what's this?" He looked down at his son who just shrugged with a small mischievous smirk.

Looking back up to the projection, Jayson watched as different members from his inner circle shared birthday wishes with him, memories from his childhood played, his time with Deuce when he was an infant & toddler, and finally Kasie.

"Hi handsome." Kasie smiled as she waved into the camera. "Um, first off, happy 25th birthday, you're old now, welcome to the club! And second, I just wanted to take a minute to tell you have appreciative and proud I am of you." She blushed.

"When we met, although it wasn't under conventional terms, I knew there was something special about you, no matter how cliché that sounds. And honestly, that scared me, I didn't know what it was at the time, but now that I've had a taste, I couldn't be more thankful that you didn't give up on me."

"Watching you evolve and grow over the course of these past couple months has been an experience to say the least. Watching you dedicate yourself to not only your craft but your family and friends- and how easily you adapt to change has changed my perspective on a lot of things. I don't know how you do it and make it seem so effortless, but keep using whatever method you do and help me out, teach me the ways, young Jedi- sike nah." She laughed and he did as well.

"But on a serious note, thank you. You've managed to show me love, peace, happiness, and affection all in less than a year and I can't even begin to explain how appreciative I am for you. I know I'm hard headed and stubborn, and a plethora of other things, but your still here so it can't be that bad." She joked and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Because of you I've been able to learn, expand, experience new things, and gain new memories. You gave me a bigger family, taught me love, an exciting future, and showed me that no matter how hard I push, you really aren't going anywhere and you aren't giving up on me, so, thank you. I love you to the moon and back. I can't want to expand with you- ou, speaking of I have a couple surprises for you. Turn around real quick, papa." She winked. Jayson smiled at the projection that had now switched to a 'Happy 25th Birthday Jayson' background.

Turning around he frowned as he stared into the dark until a couple seconds passed and the lights flashed on and the group of people that had been hiding in the shadows yelled out the usual, SURPRISE, making him flinch and clutch his chest before laughing it off.

With the party now in action, Jayson took another look around the room seeing the different decorations that held the theme of red & black to represent the first Tatum 1's he designed, the 'Zoo' pair he dedicated to Deuce. The 'JT 25' light sign that was surrounded by red and black balloons; the food table with different finger foods; the different servers walking around with drink trays; the music; and gawking at the ice sculpture with his logo on it.