chapter 1- please take me with you

"d-dad please stop! i didn't do it i swear! "then why the hell is my damn wallet not in my fcking drawer?! i put it there before i went to bed! now where the hell is it? "i don't know dad. i swear i didn't take it. "wait! dad it was mom, she took your wallet. "what are you talking about, Aera? she didn't take it. it was your brother. "no, i watched her with my own two eyes. the wallet is in her purse. "n-no! it wasn't me! don't believe a thing this child is saying! i didn't take your wallet, your son did. "stop blaming your doings on my brother! look at the cameras dad. "c-cameras? you have cameras? "yep. why are you so shocked? "i-i'm not. it's not like i took anything anyways. (she then remembered how she took his money from his drawer, how she raped Taehyung. everything is captured on camera). "wait... you raped my brother? while he kept saying no and to stop? "no. he raped me. "how can my brother rape you when he's fucking innocent?! he knows nothing about sex and don't you dare put that in his head. "okay fine. i did it because he looked so hot and i wanted to see how it felt when he was inside me. "but you have me, Christina. you don't need to rape my son for that. especially a 13 year old. he's 13 and you go and do these things to him? "i'm sorry. "no, go upstairs and pack your shit. your getting the fuck outta my house. "no babe please. i have nowhere else to go. "go live with one of your other boyfriends. i'm sure he'll let you live with him. "how did you.... "know about it? maybe don't keep your phone on the fucking table where i can see it.