Pretty Boy

It was late and Haru ran to the ramen shop like it depended on his life if he came late.
His shift was a bit longer than the other days because so many people called in sick.
His blond hair was flying around while rain dripped on him.
As he finally reached the shop, he saw how Hiroko and Chiyo, the only two people that work at that place, already began cleaning.
He knocked at the door and saw how Chiyo noticed him and walked to it.
He opened it and pulled Haru in the shop.

„Didn't you have anything to cover yourself from the rain??", Chiyo asked with a worried expression.

„Uh no. I'm sorry.", Haru said while bowing down.
„Do you guys maybe have some left over ramen?"

„Yeah of course. Sit down. I'll prepare it.", Hiroko said while disappearing behind the counter.

Hiroko slowly cooked the noodles and had his long black hair tied up in a bun.
Chiyo on the other hand cleaned the counter while his white hair was a bit on his face.
How could he even see something?

Haru was still thinking about Chiyos hair and didn't notice how Hiroko already putted the bowl of ramen infront of him.

„Haru?", Hiroko asked confused.

„Uh what- oh! Thank you!", Haru said while having a big smile on his face.

Haru never ate such a good ramen in his life! I mean- yeah the others were also good but this one was delicious!
Chiyo and Hiroko smiled while watching how the blond man infront of them ate like he didn't eat for years.
When Haru finally finished he sat the bowl down and smiled happily.

„So, are you paying now?", Chiyo asked while sitting down next to Haru.

„Oh uh yes! Just let me get my purse!", Haru said while standing up and getting his bag.

He unzipped it and looked for his wallet

„Ugh..where is it?", Haru murmured to himself.

„Everything alright there?", Chiyo asked while getting up.

„Uh..it's just that I can't find my wallet..", Haru said quietly.

„What was that?", Hiroko asked while smiling towards Chiyo.

Chiyo nodded and walked up to Haru.

„We can sort this out, right?", Chiyo said smiling dirty and looking at Hiroko.

„I'm sorry..", Haru said while standing up and turning around. He quickly saw how close Chiyo got to him.

„You see Haru, we can make a deal.", Chiyo said while putting his hand on the blond mans shoulder.
„We've known eachother for a while, right? How about you repay us with something else."

„Huh? Uh yeah! What are you thinking of?", Haru asked.

„Well, we both have had a tough week and you seem to be quite special to us. Ugh.. I just don't know how to say it!", Hiroko said frustrated.
„Chiyo, just get to the point."

„Heh..", Chiyo laughed while he positioned himself next to Haru.

„How about you give us a little satisfaction?", Chiyo said while squeezing the ass of the blond boy.

Haru let out a loud squeak.

„W-what?", Haru said while blushing madly.

„Oh come on..", Hiroko said while walking up to Haru und Chiyo.
„No one will disturb us.. we have a room in the back. No one will see us."

Chiyo on the other hand flipped the sign at the door so it showed that they are closed.

„Uh I don't understand.", the blond man said while watching the other two men being next to him.