Chapter 3💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

And it's going to be the Tirunelveli side village story❤️

((PS: Epdiyo thaedi kandu pudichu mandaye pichu oru oor eh select panneeten😂🤧))

********

She pouted and turned back but gulped seeing the person who caressed away the water from his face to his back hairs.

Ash:Oii..

She came back to her reality and gulped at him.

Ash:Enna pinnaadiya vara?Enna.. enna paakamaa irukka mudilayo?

Siv:Mkumm un aasa..naane maatukku thanni eduthuttu poga vandhen..thanni edukka poravala bayapaduthi ulla viluga vachuttu pesuradha paaru..

Ash:Eii..naan enga unna bayamuruthunen... neeye dha vandhu vilundhe..

Siv:Haan... ipdidha takku nu thanni kulla iurndhu peiyu maari endhiruchu varuvaangalaa?

Ash:Peiyu thanni kulla irundhaa varu..idhu enakku theriyaama poche..

He teased her she sighed at him.

Siv:Unna laaaa..unkooda pesuradhe waste uh..

She huffed and placed her leg on the mud but got slipped and fell back on his front.Her back got collided on his front while his palm caught her waists.She closed her eyes feeling his palm on her waists while he leaned front inhaling her fragrance from the crook of her neck.She slowly got melted in his arms as his palm roamed inside her half saree and caught her bare tummy pulling her more towards his front.She fell back her head on his chest breathing hard.

Ash:Indha motha azhagayu ithana naal enkitta kaamikkaama yen di pooti vachirundha?

She just gulped her lump in her throat.

Ash:Chinna vayasule unkooda inga kulichadhu velaadunadhu..unna..

He leaned towards her ears whispering..,

Ash:Mulusaa paathadhu..ellaame en kannu munaadi nikkudhu di..

Saying he pulled her more while she turned back placing her forehead on his chest while her palms fisted his wetted shirt on his shoudler part.

Ash:Anniku sonnadhu dha inniku soldren..I love you Sivaangi..

She gasped and lifted her face seeing his eyes.He too looked at her doe teary eyes and leaned towards her lips.She closed her eyes and scrunched his shirt with her fists.But she pushed him coming back to her reality and climbed up on the shore.

Ash:Unakkum enna nyabagam vandhiruchu nu theriyum di..neeye vandhu sollu adhuvaraiku..nee yaaro naan yaaro dha..

He shouted at her smiling.But she ran away from there by grabbing the aluminium pot in her hands shivering in cold.He fell back on the pond towards his back smiling wide.

After an hour in Ashwin's house..,

Rajammal:Enna ley ipdi nenanju poi vandhirukka?

Ashwin smiled at her.She frowned.

Rajamma:Enna da kelvi kettaa iluchuttu nikkuravan?

Ash: Appatha..seraayiruchu(sludge) adhaa andha Murugesan oda thottathula irukka kolathula kulichittu vandhen..

Rajammal:Seraagure alavukku enna ley panna?

Ash:Adhu epdiyo aayiruchu nee viden..

Rajamma:Seri andha kanakku velaiku aal kedachadhaa illayaa?