𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉.

Albedo's pov:

It went weeks after the first test I experimented on the traveler(Aether),he got me feeling some kind of way I never felt. I feel jealousy when he's around other people it doesn't matter who he's with I don't like seeing it,him talking about Lumine (His missing sister) also makes me jealous.Kinda glad shes not here,what kind of person even is she.

I huff and look down at the records from his body after he drank that substance,all I could think about was him and how beautiful he looked while being weak and dizzy it felt so nice watching,having control over him is something I quiet seem to enjoy..it made me feel good..made me seem powerful,to have such a handsome boy all to myself under my control..

Don't you worry Aether..I'll take good care of you next time,I won't let you get hurt ever again..not even by you're own sister,not even paimon...

Aether's Pov

I walk around mondstad with paimon,I hear her complain about how hungry she is and that she would love some fishermans toast,I said no multiple times duo to us not having much time to eat now.

Pleaaasseeeee can't we have one little toast I'm soo hungry! Paimon says and I start giggling.

Fine fine we eat now and then we finish up our comissions for the day I really wanna finish them.

Alright alright paimon says and tugs on the travelers cloak gently.

We went to Sara at goodhunters and ordered two plates of fishermans toast,we went to sit down by the table and wait until the food is done.When we get the food we immediately dig in and then paimon asks,

Traveler what's our next comission for today?

We have another quest to go upon dragon spine fight off some hilichurls and then come back to beat the eye of the storm.

These skunky hilichurls I will give them ugly names like stink walkers or..annoying gremlings!

No no paimon,let's just finish our food and head up the mountains.

A while later I put my bag on my back and start heading to the mountains,it was a pretty long walk but I was finally Near.Now I just need to head up to dragon spine and I'll be fine.

Heading up dragon spine was the worst decision ever,I found no warmth on the way and I felt myself getting light headed,I stumbled a few more steps before I...

Albedo's pov:

I went quiet once I saw a short slender boy pass out right infront of my camp-sight with a floating fairy by his side,I rush out to look and then i see..it's Aether the traveler,my obsession...I thought and smirked brightly Oh darling..the stars faith really brought us both together..but I really didn't enjoy that paimon was alongside with him..
My arms cross a little and I lay him on the bed In the little lab camp sight*

"So..what brought you and Aether here Paimon..?"

"Well we were gonna have a comission she said in a low squeaky voice,and..it didn't go so well.."

"I see."

*SPOILER WARNING*

(Flashback to start for those who don't know the genshin lore,male traveler ver) Aether fell down as a star from the sky with his twin sister Lumine,His sister landed in khaenri'ah while he stranded up on mondstadt,where he found paimon by fishing her and became her travel companion for 3 months,after a few of their travels they went to mondstadt to seek information from the anemo archon Venti and met a couple people on the way such as Amber,Lisa,Jean,Noelle,Kaeya,venti,diluc,sister rosaria,barbra and so on,after a time he had a comisson in dragonspine which required him to meet with albedo and help him out with a experiment sister rosaria was suspicious of if it would come to harm of mondstadt and clearly warned the traveler that she's on her watch of what albedo and what decisions traveler. After albedo got to do the experiment on aether he found weird particles in the erlenmeyer glass which were he a  drank a weird substance of)