shut your shuck-face before i do it for you

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘; @WXTCHDOCTOR
copyright; 2023

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
❝ 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒊 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅...
𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐, 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 ❞
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Before the first group arrived in the maze - before the experiment was even ready - The Creators sent in a mistake.

She was never meant to live. Her very existence was one of the Variables - something that would change the experiments from the very start. Her beating heart skewed test results and swayed the analysists conclusions - but she had to be put somewhere. She could not stay in the world that had been set alight - she was far too precious.

So, she stayed. Alone. For an entire month she survived with the prebuilt stables, forests and gardens. She tried to navigate through the world - (prison) - with no memories. Just vague feelings of familiarity, a heavy sense of guilt, and little understanding of the doors that trapped her — and what lay beyond them.

Soon enough, however, just as she felt as if she is going to go mad, the month was over, and the First Arrivals came up the box. It is a surprise - albeit a confusing one - especially since she was used to just food and basic supplies arriving, each inscribed with one word: WICKED

Together, they organised a system. One of Order - which soon became their most important rule. Even above the idea of escaping. Of finding a way home.

But, after three years of peace, something changes. A wall within her mind breaks, and the entire world is flipped on its head. Too many things change, and the Order that had for so long been kept disintegrates into chaos.

But a boy, with fluffy blonde hair and a heart of gold, might just be the one thing she needs to make it out with both her life, and a sane mind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHORS NOTE
•please read•

Mmkay so, quick note. This book will be a mix of both the books and of the movies — mostly because I love a lot of the book but imo the movie characters are just better — they have more personality and distinguishing characteristics whereas the book characters are rather similar. For example

<<<!!! SPOILERS FOR THE BOOKS !!! >>>

I like the idea of the fabricated dome-maze-thing from the books, as well as the idea that there was a group before they were sent up one by one (it's a key detail in the blurb), and also the acronym for WICKED is better — but I feel like Gally shouldn't run out in the maze?? Because (a) i like his character as it goes on in the movies and (b) the Creators made the maze for intelligent kids and that was like the dumbest decision ever on his part?? and (c) ik he's supposed to be arrogant and whatnot (and have changed because he was stung) but he was also incredibly sure of himself and kind of a leader — it just didn't seem like something he'd do. He seemed to have more confidence to lead rather than to just run away.

<you can keep reading here if you skipped over the spoiler :) >

Anyways, the basic point is the two are going to be merged together in the beginning — though i might turn more to the movies for the storyline of The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure.

Despite this, whether you're here from the books, or the movies, or are a Greenie altogether, this book will be easy to follow along with x

Also, it starts pre-maze-runner series and ends with the last part of the trilogy. There'll be no need to go hunting for another book. Should be fun :)

as always...

please , feel free to vote and comment. i love reading them :)

and;

DISLAIMER
i don't own any of the characters or storyline except my own creations. not tryna take credit, i just like writing and tv shows and fanfics are a fun way to exercise my creative skills
all media included is probably from pinterest — if it isn't, i'll just mention where it's from in an authors comment or something :)

hope you enjoy 𝒙
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑫𝑶𝑪𝑻𝑶𝑹
@wxtchdoctor

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───