cheating 1/?

TW: Mentaly abusive parent(s), (single?) teen pregnancy, pregnant (Slight),angst, cheating.
PAIRING: Cody/Priscilla Cody/Nancy
Time line: High school and it two weeks after the party thats happend on Halloween and something happend thats night

Priscilla:*looking worried whille sitting in her dorm bed* why do i fell sick. . . I did not ate anything wrong today

Frankie: Pris you good? You been acting weird for almost two weeks after the party.

Priscilla: I keep felling sick for two days now and my period is late for almost two weeks now...im scared whats if im pregnant or something... because i did got drunk and slept with Cody...

Frankie: shit..you right. Maybe you realy should try the pregnancy test

Priscilla: NO! My mom will fucking kill me!! I can't be pregnant right now im only 17!! *Tears runing down cheeks whille yelling*

Madeline:*Opens doors realy fast* Priscilla! I heard fucking everyting! Did you realy got drunk and hooked up with thats useless boy!!?

Priscilla: I i uhh..mo- ! wait whats are you doing her?!

*time skip 4hours because why not and im really tired but still making this angst*

Madeline: *looks at Priscilla's positive pregnancy test* YOU FUCKING RAT!! YOU ARE ONLY 17 AND ALREADY PREGNANT! I WANT YOU TO GET RID OF THE BABY NOW!!

Priscilla: NO! MOM YOU CAN'T DO THATS !!

Madeline: yes i can..you still live under my name!

Priscilla: its was way better when you where in fucking jail!!!

Madeline: fine then...i want you to go tell Cody thats you are pregnant and out of my fucking house you little brat!

Priscilla:*leaves house and goes back to high school dorms almost crying*

Nancy :*looks at Priscilla like she is hiding a secret from her and walks away fast*

Priscilla: Thats was weird... She never looked at me like thats before she always trys to confort me.... Maybe i should text Cody or just go visit him... I really need to tell him

*meanwhile with Cody*

Cody :*looking at picture of him and his family with team* I miss you guys...*fells his phone buzzing* Huh-who could be texting me? Oh its Priscilla spaming me to meet up- weird.

*at the meeting spot*

Cody : Hey Priscilla. You wanted to tallk?

Priscilla: Yeah-uhm soo rember how we both got drunk and hooked up? So im pregnant and you are the father !

Cody :*stays quiet and does not say anything*

Priscilla:....

Cody : Are you serously pregnant?!

Priscilla: Yes i took two pregnancy test's today and they both where positive...

Cody :But we are only 16/17! We need to finish the High school first!!

Priscilla: I know! But its out both fault not mine!

Cody : I need time to think...*wallks away without turning back*

*behind the school ps:its 7pm and dark outside*

Nancy : So she is realy pregnant?

Cody :Yes.. and i think we should stop seeing one other i dont wang for her to find out..

Nancy : I know but maybe one last kiss or something?

Cody: *Wallks up to Nancy and kisses her on lip's without realizing thats Priscilla is behind them*

Priscilla: Wow... just wow...

Nancy / Cody : Shit.. is not whats is looks like!

Priscilla: I HATE BOTH OF YOU ASSHOLES!!

Tell me whats should i make in part two?