1

Kyles POV:

I woke up after accidentally staying up til 3. I got like no sleep. I get dressed, comb my red curly hair and tuck it under my big green hat.

"Kyle honey you have a curl loose"
My mom says as I wish her goodbye. I tuck the hair back in my hat and make my way to the bus stop.

I get to the bus stop tired asf

I see Eric and Stan already made it and I go to stand by Stan.

"Kyle!" Stan went in for a hug. It was weird. Stan never hugs people and this felt kinda weird. It's alright though, he has a girlfriend. Nothing serious.

"Hey Stan" I say patting his back. "Where we're you yesterday!"

"What do you mean it was a Sunday?" I say i'm confusion. "You didn't show up to air-soft?!"

I look over to Cartman.
"Ohhh did I forget to invite him?" He says in his dumbass voice.

"Fuck you fatass!"
"Shut up you fucking j*w!"

- later-

If I didn't have Stan and Kenny i'd probably be best friends with Craig and Tweek. they're perfect for eachother and they're great friends.

Whenever o can't handle Eric I just sit with them. The only downside is how gay they are. I used to think I was gay once but thankfully that phase is gone. I have Tweek to blame for that.

He so proudly gay sometimes it feels like he's forcing it on his friends. But it's fine.

Whatever makes him happy.
I noticed Bebe walk up to the table.

"Stan, Wendy breaks up"

again?!

"What?" I hear Stan say in a softened heartbroken voice

"Wendy breaks up. She likes Tolkien."

Bebe left the table and all you could see is her talk to Wendy then Wendy go over to Tolkien.

"Stan I- i'm so sorry" I say trying to make him tune out Eric's laughing and pointing. "It's fine." he seemed pretty sad

"Y'know what. we should hang out come over after school"

that threw me off. he was just heart broken?

"I- okay!"
What the hell is wrong with me.

We left lunch and went to our 6th hour and I had that with Tweek.

I go over to him. We had broadcasting this hour and we're in a group together.

He wouldn't stop talking about Craig it was honestly cute. Except the way described the way he made him feel.

I hate admitting this but, that's how I feel around Stan? I guess it's just because they used to be friends before they got together.

The day went on quick and I got in my car to drive to Stans when I see him run up to my car. I roll down the window.

"Kyle!" he said out of breath. it was cute. I mean- like- never mind.

"Yes?!"
"Clyde! he's throwing a party! Can we go!! Pleaseeee!"
"Ugh fine"
"Also.."
"What?"
"Shelly got pissed at me and drove off, can you give me a ride? Pleaseee!!"
"Fine, hop in"

The drive there was so weird. You'd think two lifelong best friends would be able to keep conversation but there was some weird tension in the car.

We end up making it to the party.

"Don't park there"
"What why not?" I say confused
"That's Clyde's dads car, park by Wendy. Over there!"
"Why?"
"Just do it Kyle!"

im such a suck up to him. but I do as he said.
I see Stan pull out a thin pocket knife. It scared me til I saw him get out and start scarring her car

"STAN!"
"What?!" he says confidently laughing
I snatch the knife out his hand.
"Don't fucking do that!"
"You're such a wuss! Live a little you fucker!"

the words hurt a little I have to admit. but the only way for them not to hurt is to do what he says.

"Live a little? Huh? Okay!" I say as I walk in the party.

*Some hours later*

I couldn't find Stan. I barg through everyone. "Kenny you seen Stan?"
"Mmph mph mph" he says laying on a couch with on blonde girl giving him neck hickeys and a red head looking like she's about to give head...

I didn't understand a word her said but I acted like I did.

"Eric, you seen Stan?"
"No you gay boy he's your best friend"

the words felt weird coming out of his mouth.
I don't know which
best friends
or
gay boy

I shrugged it off and continued looking. I saw Wendy and Tolkien together looking at the bathroom with there hands up hold their phones recording something in the bathroom with his arm was over her shoulder.

usually at party's if you see people crowding around bathrooms especially recording you don't go in there unless you want to see a cock or two but Wendy wouldn't be someone to record a dick.

I move them out the way to see
Stan.

I forgot.
His alcohol addiction.

He was black out drunk on the bathroom floor.

"What the fuck are you bastards doing! He could be hurt"

"Oh so what!" Wendy says going in for a kiss to Tolkien.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I say to Wendy while putting Stan's flopping hand over my shoulders.

Something was wrong with Wendy she never acts shitty to anyone.

"Just because Stan was my first love doesn't mean I have to care about him, he's my Ex after all"

I look at her in awe as I finally got him to stand up.

She had to be drunk. She just had to.

"fuck off Wendy" I say in a quieter voice

"Don't tell my girl friend to fuck off you gay wad!" Tolkien says following me out of the party trying to get Stan in the car.

"Yeah! Yeah! Get your fag boyfriend!"
I get Stan in the car and make my way to the other side of the car to get in the drivers seat when I see Tolkien fall to the ground after hearing a punch.

I look up and see Craig

"Kyle isn't gay you asshole! Have some self respect it isn't an insult!" Tweek says

Tolkien leaves and I talk to Craig and Tweek til I realized the time and how long Stan has been out for.

I wish them goodbyes and start driving to my house.