Title and Warning

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to look further into my work.

Tangled Pasts is a Bucky Barnes fan-fiction based loosely on the events that took place in "Captain America: The winter soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Captain America: Civil War".
With that being said I'd like to say that this is not meant to fit exactly the way that things would go in the MCU! (Think of it as a similar reality in the multiverse!)
I once again would like to take this time to state that I DO NOT own any characters or rights to any of the characters of Marvel's creation even as I reference them. I only own the characters that I have created for the sake of these novels.
THIS STORY IS RATED 18+
I must stress that this story will have some mature, smutty, and possibly triggering content that I will not be dropping warnings for at the beginning of each chapter.
Readers' discretion is advised.
With all of the above being said, I'd just like to say I hope you enjoy my Bucky Barnes fan fiction!
And as always id like to thank you for the support!

-Deni Petel
(aLovelyHeartAche)

PS: shout out to "Merley" on Spotify. I constantly listened to their playlist "up all night to get Bucky." whenever my inspiration to keep writing got low and it pushed me along though. Thank you.