Chapter 1

•What if things were different? What if things could change? If something as small as a single yes could change things, would you do it? Especially if it saved others? And what if it was all a lie, a ploy? A means to get a one up? But all gone in a way unexpected.•

  Following the events in the Artic and then the reveal of Easter being ruined a new deal was posed, one in which Jack had a better understanding of the consequences being. So with the day of Easter (of hope) ending, our new story begins.

  Jack, as the sun began to set made his way to the cove. He pushed away his feelings as it would do no good to have a repeat of the Easter Blizzard. He found that his emotions always effected his powers, sometimes going as far as allowing the disuse of his staff.

  He had began to understand this when Easter all those years ago he went to Bunny. He had originally done so to watch the kids have fun, as he trys to do with his snow. He found it interesting how the different spirits were able to effect the children's moods. He had went to Bunny to ask how he does it buy was cut off before he can even ask.

  That day Jack learned of the cruelty of spirits toward one another. As the other spirits only thought of one upping one another. Bunny was no different and only accused Jack of trying to do such a thing. In the end because of Bunny's cruelty such thing happened.

  Looking back Jack only remembers how bad he felt, towards both himself and towards others. He didn't register the cold then but hours after he sat near his cove, the cold nipping at his fingers and toes. Despite his whole reason being the cold and never really being effected by it, he felt it then.

  The news of the Blizzard passed around and Jack began to understand it. The fear of what he'd done and the magnitude of it all set in. Because of his actions and feelings he went from only being able to create a flurry to creating a monstrous size Blizzard resulting in the ruins of a holiday. Of Hope.

  So when Pitch came with a new offer, one that could end it all nonetheless, who was he to refuse? If not for the restored belief in the Guardians, then for the well-being and continued hope within children.

A World of Cold and Dark (The Remake)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara