𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(m/n) = mother's name

(f/n) = father's name

(h/l) = hair length

(h/c) = hair color

(s/c) = skin color

(y/h) = your height

As a kid, Enji never knew he had an uncle, and probably never will until a certain day. Enji's father and grandfather kept the story about his uncle a secret, never to be told even as they lay on their death beds. His uncle, named Fukushu Todoroki, ran away as a child, tired of his father's abuse and forced ideologies. Fukushu was always on a chokehold by the pressure that was slowly tightening from the constant comparison from his brother, his father had standards so high that he cant even reach the bare minimum. Enji's father always ends up on top, though brothers, they did not feel the need to help one another, its as if they were strangers living in the same household.

Fukushu's fear and longing soon turned to anger and jealousy, he could no longer bare to live in that house, thus running away. He ran away with a goal in mind, and that was to overthrow the Todoroki clan, despite being one himself. He married out of convenience, and had 3 children, the youngest being (y/n)'s mother.

Though the 3 all had successful careers, none of them could ever attain the accomplishments Enji Todoroki had. They knew of the identity of their cousin, yet they ended up being put in their place by someone who doesn't even know of their existence. although disappointed, Fukushu never gave up. Seeing how the No. 2 hero was trying to find the perfect bride for his quirk marriage, Fukushu decided to sign up all 3 of his kids in the same program, not caring about how they feel.

(m/n) blames her incompetence on their cousin, Enji. She believes that she was never good enough because all her father does is compare her and her siblings to their estranged cousin. (m/n) Todoroki knew she could never reach that standard, and because of that, she held the same resentment towards the Todoroki clan.

It was not just about over throwing the current household anymore, (m/n) wanted to obliterate it. She wanted a child with destructive capabilities, able to incinerate a whole town. She sought for a husband that can act as her spark to an already spreading fire, someone that can set off an explosion. That is how she ended up with her husband, (f/n) (l/n), who was the key to her sick fantasies, the detonator to her explosives.

As Enji Tdoroki's golden child was born, 9 months after followed the birth of (y/n) (l/n), the child who is going to change the game for her family. As soon as her quirk was presented, they knew her bright flames and striking lightning were going to be the one to bring honor to their head, Fukushu Todoroki. She was born to satisfy her grandfather's unwavering desire for vengeance, vengeance for the way he was treated as kid, not knowing he was doing the same to his own lineage, truly proving the effect of generational trauma.

But one's fate isn't decided by others, we have choices, but it is up to us to digest other's opinions and make a choice out of it, it is just a matter of which ones to consume.

.

.

.

"Brother Akito? where are you going?"

The boy halted in his tracks, he let out a sad sigh before facing his little sister.

"I'm just going to take the trash out with Yuuri, there's nothing to be worried about little (y/n), you should go back to sleep before mom finds out you're still awake." The boy gave the little girl a smile, able to convince her as she went back to her room looking satisfied with his answer.