Mikan Tsumiki-The ulitimate Nurse

WHO IS MIKAN?
Mikan has fair skin and long, choppy, dark, plum-colored hair that is cut unevenly as a result of bullying. The longest point of her hair appears to be just past her fingertips, whereas the shortest point is slightly above her neck. Her bangs flow straight down, but are also cut at visibly differing levels. She has pale gray-mauve eyes that almost constantly convey anxiety or tearfulness. There is a beauty mark under her left eye's corner.

She wears a nurse uniform which consists of a pale pink short-sleeved shirt with a white collar and puffed sleeves trimmed with white. A short, pale blue, slightly wrinkled pleated skirt is visible underneath. Mikan wears a white apron over this which is tied behind her neck with a ribbon. It is marked with two red lines on the left side of the apron, one going down to her middle and another short red line perpendicular to the vertical one in a simple design. As well as this, she has bandages wrapped around her left forearm and hand, excluding the fingers, and around her right leg from her mid-thigh to above her ankle. Additionally, she has a square gauze band-aid on her left kneecap and wears pale pink crew length socks and white loafers.

During her high school years, she wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy uniform with off-white crew length socks. Her hair was somewhat longer, this time the longest point of her hair being her mid-thigh, and the shortest being her shoulder. Her bandages were placed differently, this time her left knee and entire right leg being wrapped along with her left forearm, as well as a band-aid being placed on her right cheek.

As the Ultimate Despair, she wears a white, old-fashioned, buttoned nurse uniform with a white nurse's cap, marked with the same red line symbol on her apron in her first appearance. This time, she has bandages wrapped around her right forearm and left leg from her mid-thigh to her ankle. She wears one elbow-length medical glove on her left arm, a glove on her right hand that cuts off at her bandages, and a black strap wrapped around her right thigh. As well as this, she wears plainer loafers and can be seen with a syringe, presumeably as a weapon of sorts.

Her childhood

Because there was no one to take care of her wounds, Mikan learned to take care of herself from a very young age. As she became more and more skilled in this area, she took an interest in nursing, realizing that it gave her a feeling of control over sick and injured people - as weaker people would have to depend on her completely, and their lives would be in her hands. Her skills in this field eventually continued to grow and she seemed to have developed almost all the necessary skills and abilities required of a nurse such as being able to give first-aid, creating various medicine/drugs, being capable of performing surgery, critical analysis of her patients condition in a moments notice and adaptability in dealing with medical emergencies.
As the Ultimate Nurse, Mikan's medical knowledge proves to be useful in murders. She provides autopsy reports, including information on the corpse's state, details on injuries, the cause of death, and time of death. Furthermore, she sometimes gives (often unwanted) health advice to others. She also appears to be more confident while she is nursing. Unlike most students, she likes being on Jabberwock Island, because her classmates acknowledge her and her talent makes her useful.

As talented as she is, Mikan's abilities as a nurse have limits; she doubted she could keep Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu alive due to the injuries he sustained during Peko Pekoyama's execution, One Woman Army. Nonetheless, her abilities are highly effective, as she was able to successfully revive Kyoko Kirigiri after the Final Killing Game, where she was near-death after using Seiko Kimura's medicine to survive her NG Code Poisoning.

Personality

Mikan is an extremely meek, paranoid and fragile individual who suffers from hazardously low self-esteem as a result of severe abuse and bullying. This has resulted in many behavioral symptoms such as being easily intimidated, breaking down and crying with little provocation, profusely apologizing and nervously stuttering while speaking. She constantly worries about annoying, boring or offending others, going so far as asking Hajime Hinata if it would be alright for her to remember his name when introducing herself. This delicate persona makes her a natural target for Hiyoko Saionji's predatory and cruel personality. However, as the Ultimate Nurse, Mikan tends to act much more confident while doing her job, and she is knowledgeable and intelligent. Her medical knowledge proves to be useful in murders, as she provides autopsy reports, including information on the corpse's state, details on injuries, cause of death, and time of death. Furthermore, she sometimes gives (often unwanted) health advice to others concerning things like eating and sleeping, and may occasionally start to describe things like bodily functions in way too much detail in her wish to give the other students' information on the subject at hand. Unlike most students, Mikan has even mentioned that she likes being on Jabberwock Island, because her classmates acknowledge her and her talent makes her useful.