Act l

(Y/N)

*I was on an airplane with my parents. we were heading to my grandparent's house for st. patrick's day. we were gonna have corn beef and cabbage. when we landed it started to rain so we took out our umbrella and walked to the house. we knock on the door. my grandma opened it.*

(G/M/N): "Hey, top of the mornin' and happy st. Patrick's day."

(M/N): "happy st. Patrick day mom." *she lets us in. I sat on the couch. they were watching some kind of movie about Lepercon.*

Movie: "Where's me gold" *he kills a character and I cover my eyes. mom shuts off the T.V*

(M/N): "(Y/N) that movie is not good for you. don't watch it please" *I nod and saw my dad and Grandad walking into the kitchen. they take out a bottle and start drinking it.

(M/N): "really, do you have to be drinking? it's ten o'clock in the morning."

(D/N): "Hey, it's st. patrick's day."

(M/N): "what does that even mean." *she walks in the living room. I saw it stop raining.*

(Y/N): "mommy can I go outside?"

(M/N): "Okay but stay in the woods In the backyard." *I nod and walked outside. I saw there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky. I decide to see if there was a pot of gold at the end. so I decided to follow it. I followed it into the woods. to see it was leading to a pot of gold at the end of the woods. I was about to take a coin when I heard a voice. it sounded feminine and Irish.*

???: "Didn't your momma tell you never take something that doesn't belong to you lad." *I looked scared as I see a little woman who is only an inch bigger than me. with a top hat. shoe buckled shoes. and long green"

???: "what's a wee lad like you doing out in the woods anyway" *is that a  LEPRECHAUN? I started to run but I saw four leaf clovers thrown at me and started spinning around my head

???: "what's a wee lad like you doing out in the woods anyway" *is that a  LEPRECHAUN? I started to run but I saw four leaf clovers thrown at me and started spinning around my head. I started feeling sleepy and tired. I fall to the ground and blacked out*

(Later)

*I woke up on a nice soft surface