Imperfection is perfect

Dear diary,

Another beautiful day in my happy family. My baby boy and my husband are busy in making drawings that are more like cartoons.

But will they accept the fact a big No. They really need to start from basic God my husband is a grown up toddler.

It's not like there is some problem in any thing or in my carrier. But am scared, scared thinking what if I failed as a mother?

Not like giving time to my son or not carrying about him , or neglecting him.

But what if I started praising his friends rather than him.

I know how he will feel...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My mother loved me but somewhere she was like
Oh my that friend's nature is so good. She gets mixed up with everyone within a second and I don't care about it.

How to make her understand that I am an introvert. So what if I don't talk with anyone like they are my childhood friends

So what if I like to stay calm.

A person's nature can never be changed. She used to say she is like that only.

That it so painful still.

Doesn't matter how much I try the neighbors child would be always better.

Why she always wanted me to be like someone else.

It's not that due to the reason I will hate my friends. I would always want their happiness.
I would never be jealous of them.

I would never ever hate them. It would never be useful for me.

Sometimes I want to ask myself why am not like that.

Life has so many happy memories to make. Not to be like someone you can never be. It will always hurt you.

At a point I was thinking that why I was born? That wasn't necessary.

I was still better than the girls who used to have relationship in their teenage.

But somewhere someone was better still...

That is worst than so called beak ups.

But now I know what mistakes I should not make as a mother.

My son will be perfect in his own way.

He won't be forced for anything in anywhere.

He will never feel the way I felt.

He will never be compared

He won't feel that it was better not to born at a point of his life.

Am very clear about this.

Wiping the tear quickly I again saw my boys who were now in kitchen baking cake.

After messing the colors they will mess my kitchen and won't even clean it

I need to go right now.