Chapter 8

This chapter am expecting alot of comments. Please don't break my hope.

"Hey hi!" She greeted him as a smile reformed on her face.

"Isn't it too early for party mood?" She asked noticing the drink in his hand. Adhiraj looked at her darkly with anger pumping through his veins. She didn't notice the change in the environment as she was in her happy mood.

"Kahi thi aap? (Where were you?" He asked angrily.

"I went with Yuvaan to meet his friends. His friends are so lovely. Shivangi is love and Gia... she's got the perfect vibe. I mean, there's no way you cannot laugh at their dead humour" Kaira quickly walked over to his side and sat on the sofa adjacent to him, pulling her legs onto the sofa, crossing her legs with her hands on them.

 I mean, there's no way you cannot laugh at their dead humour" Kaira quickly walked over to his side and sat on the sofa adjacent to him, pulling her legs onto the sofa, crossing her legs with her hands on them

"Then there was Devyank and Harshil, both were halfway on the table when Diya came. They are so childish! Diya... Diya se yaad aaya (From Diya, I remembered...) do you know, she considers me her idol. Can you believe it? Me... an idol? After a long time I feel like the years I spent behind my work are worth it" Kaira forgot Adhiraj as a real smile made it way on her lips as she slipped into her world. Adhiraj who was fuming with anger, calmed down seeing how a small interaction with Diya made her day.

"We should call Yuvaan and his friends home? They really insisted that they wanted to have something I make. What do you think?" She looked at him hopefully. Adhiraj stared at her shocked, before looking away from her and gulping down the remaining drink in the glass. Kaira rolled her eyes at his ignorance.

"Why are you early?" She stretched her body before leaning onto the sofa's backside.

"I came home for lunch" He said looking straight into her eyes.

"Shit shit shit! Am so sorry! I had asked Yuvaan to call you ask you whether you'll have lunch here or at your workplace. He must have forgotten but how did I forget? Am so sorry! Did you have lunch" She stood up worried that he didn't have lunch because of her. Adhiraj who had planned to blast on her couldn't find it in himself to scold her even. She wrapped the end of her saree to her waist and pulled her hair into a messy bun.

"I had lunch"

"What did you have?" 

"Is it concern I hear dear wife?" Adhiraj asked smirking changing Kaira's emotions within a flick.

"Don't call me that. Call me anything but that" She pointed her finger at him glaring at the insult he threw her way. Adhiraj stood up and held her finger before twirling her with it and pulling the end of her saree from her waist.

"Don't touch me"

"Le touch kiya (Le I touched you)" Adhiraj touched her shoulder with his finger.

"How dare you? Don't even come infront of me" She pushed him away and stomped on his feet.

"Aye... Which dictionary do you use?" Adhiraj said as he sat on the sofa, teasing her and holding his leg in his hand.