52

"You missed me, mama?" Jayson groaned, leaning over Kasie's body as he stroked her faster with one hand in the fold of her leg, pushing it up against her torso while the other was wrapped around her neck

"You missed me, mama?" Jayson groaned, leaning over Kasie's body as he stroked her faster with one hand in the fold of her leg, pushing it up against her torso while the other was wrapped around her neck. Kasie couldn't even keep her eyes on him as they kept rolling to the back of her head from the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Hm? Answer me, bae. You missed me?" He asked again, smirking as she struggled to even keep her eyes open once his thumb came in contact with her clit, stimulating it.

"Mmhm." She nodded with a whiny hum as her body began to stiffen. "Ou, shit!" She moaned loudly, taking a deep inhale as an orgasm rushed through her body making her tighten around his shaft.

"Fuck." he moaned. "You're so fucking perfect, baby." He groaned, now wrapping both of his hands around her neck as he started to drill her even harder and faster than he was before. Kasie moaned out at his quickened pace, pressing her hands against his quads as she felt the tip of his dick jabbing at her cervix creating a pleasurable pain.

Jayson ignored her hand placements since they weren't really stopping anything and continued to roughly fuck her.

"Wait, wait-" Kasie squeezed her eyes shut, moving her hand to push against his torso. Truth be told, they had been going at it with each other for a while, and it was clear as day Jayson wasn't letting up anytime soon.

Surprisingly, he actually listened and slowed down his strokes just enough for her to get her words out without sounding too crazy.

"Talk to me. You tappin'?" He asked, kissing along her face, grabbing her hands in his and putting them above her head.

"No." She whispered faintly as he rolled his hips into her. "I just-" She blew out a shaky breath as he kissed along her neck softly, running his tongue over her tender spots that he had previously decorated.

"Just what? Hm?" He hummed, speaking huskily into her ear, sucking on her lobe before kissing the edge of her jaw that rested just underneath it.

"I can't think." She huffed slightly frustrated making him laugh lightly.

"Ain't much to think about. All you gotta do..." He kissed her lips, circling his hips into her slowly as he spoke, "... is take all this for me. You can do that, right mama?" He suppressed a moan as they made eye contact.

"Yeah." She spoke shakily, her legs loosely wrapping around his body.

"Mm, that's that shit I like to hear." He started to quicken his pace. "I love you, baby." He groaned.

"I love you more, Jay." She moaned as he took her lips in for a deep kiss, their lips parting slightly as a loose string of saliva fell from his tongue and into her mouth.