❤️‍🔥getting naughty with the daycare attendant

Sun was cleaning the daycare till he heard the daycare doors open "hey little guy" "huh?" Sun looked towards the doors to see one of the glamrocks "hi monty what brings you here?" Questioned Sun "I wanted to talk to you but can we go up to your room just to make sure we aren't being spyed on?" "Sure follow me" Sun brings monty to his room "so what did you need to talk to me abo-"

Sun was interrupted by monty kissing him monty then bit Sun lower lip asking for permission Sun then opened his mouth allowing monty to explore every nook and cranny of suns mouth "mhm m-monty~" Sun said muffled from the kiss.

Monty then broke the kiss leaving Sun panting for air "m...monty?" Sun said looking at monty with both love and lust "damn didn't know you could sound and look this God damn cute" monty then grabbed suns wrist pinning him to his bed "monty" "yes?~" "please be gentle" monty can tell by the way he asked that this was his first time doing this "ofcourse my love~".

monty then took both his and suns pants off and through them to the side "hey do you by chance have any lube?" Sun shook his head "guess saliva will have to do for now" he then put two fingers in his mouth and once they were slick he took them out and slowly inserted them into Suns hole and when he did Sun had moaned "ngh~" Sun had then bit his lip to keep his moans in due to him thinking there embarrassing.

"Lovely don't keep them in I want to hear your gorgeous sounds~" Sun keeps bitting his lip and that's when monty started fingering sun faster making sun stop biting his lip and moan.

They then herd a knock on the door

"W-Who is it" "it's just me sun" "Oh w-what do you need moony?" "I wanted to ask why I hear what it sounds to be you moaning" "me w-what?" "Sun don't play stupid with me" "I'm not m-moony" *sigh* "are you playing with your self again" "N-NO!" "Alright after your done come out here I need to talk to you about this" "m-moony your l-literly my y-younger sibling why would you need t-to talk to m-me about d-doing this?" "Because I'm smarter but anyway I'll leave ya be for now"

*Moon walks away

"M-Monty! You could have gotten us c-caught!" "Not my fault your loud just from me fingering you~" "s-shut up shut up!" "Hehehe well I say your loose enough"

*monty took his fingers out and pressed his tip to suns entrance*

"O-ow that hurts" "shhhh...I know...tell me when to stop okay"

*sun nods*

Monty starts to slowly inserted himself into sun after he got about half of himself in sun whimpered

"M-monty s-stop" "okay am I hurting you at all" "n-not r-really it j-just f-feels a little w-weird and b-barely any pain" okay tell me when to start again"

After a few minutes sun told monty to start again and after monty got in all the way he let sun adjust to him and told him to tell him when to start thrusting

Sun then bucked his hips telling monty he was ready but monty didn't do anything "use your words darling~" and there monty goes with the seductive voice again that sun can barely stand "monty p-please sta-Ahh~" Sun was cut off by monty starting to thrust slowly in and out of him "ngh~ hah~ monty~" sun panted and moaned

"Faster~"  Sun said and with that monty went faster and started to grunt and growl a bit "AhHh~ M-mOnTy!~" sun moaned loudly and a few minutes later sun and monty came and sun laid there limp panting and after they caught there breath monty told sun by and kissed him then teloported away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if your wondering what Sun has he has a female and male genital if you don't know what that means it means he has a p*ssy and a d*ck moon also has a female genital witch I will be making that when I get this first chapter published and it will be a moon x glamrock freddy one sence I haven't seen one of those and I will be taking security breach ship requests thank you have a good day and by the way this ❤️‍🔥 is smut this 🩵  is fluff and this is 🩷 is just wholesome stuff and finally this is ❤️ making out