Cross High School

Cross High school wasn't like other school.The school was full of rich people and smart people.The popularity the Cross High school was popular with wealth family.

But, the rules there is very tight.The student there can't move freely.The school Council making sure the school stay balance and live up to their name.Making sure the student are secure and stopping any bad influence that could make bad rumours about the school.

The president of the school Council is none other then The sun of the Cross High school, Alberu Crossman or surname 'Alver'.Only people that is close with him knows that name and can call him by that surname.

He was mostly popular with the girls.With hes hair being blonde and hes blue eyes,he will surely stands out the most.He will always get the spotlight when there was a meeting or a morning assembly.

Cross High School is helping all students to achieve their goals.Making them dependent and keeping track of their journey in the school.

The Cross High School is waiting for you.

____________________________

"Hah! I feel like tearing this paper to pieces.. "

A red hair scoffed after reading the paper that was given by he's father.

"Young master, here is your tea"

The red hair flinch making the butler beside him smile even wider.

".. Ron"

The red hair sigh and accept the tea from the vicious butler of his.He stared at the tea like an enemy before he drink it.The butler stayed still beside the red hair looking amused by him.

Ron breaking the silence by asking the puppy young master of his.

"Will you attend it, young master?"

The red hair just sigh again for the third time this morning.He brushed he's hair back and leaned on the chair he was sitting.

'If it was my decision,I wouldn't want to attend that troublesome Highschool.If I ever step on that Highschool I could say my slacker life goodbye'

He groaned with annoyance

But he knows its not his decision to say no.He's father want him to attend so he doesn't have a choice...

____________________________

"Cale..Why did you dye your hair black.."

Cale Henituse was well known as a trash. He was known as a trashy young master.Some did believe it while the other pay no mind to it, since it didn't effect them.

Cale Henituse who was in the dining room shook all of hes family member with his hair.He dyed his hair with black hair dye.

Deruth might have stumble if he wasn't sitting down.While Basen and lily look at Cale with amazement,you can see their face was bright like the sun.

Cale didn't answer to his fathers comment about his hair,but change the topic instead.

"I will be taking breakfast at school.. So I will be going first.."

Cale didn't bother to wait for any reply and instantly walk towards the door.
He walked towards the car and was greeted by Hans and Hilsman.

Hans greeted Cale and opened the back door seat for Cale.

"Have a wonderful day attending the Cross Highschool Young master!"

Hans grin and bowed a little before getting back inside.