space jam 2 choice

In my own opinion LeBron James saying he wants to do the move but thinking he's not a video game character and he's sure he'll be all right at least maybe was kind of stupid.

So here I made a different version and what happens after.

space jam 2 choice

LeBron: I want to do the special move.

Dom: Dad, I don't want you to do the special move. If you do it, you'll be deleted forever.

LeBron: I know, son. But sometimes, we have to make sacrifices for the ones we love.

Dom: But I don't want to lose you, Dad, I only now got you back, I can't lose you again.

LeBron: I don't want to lose you either, Dom. But if i don't do the special move, we'll lose the game everyone here will be at risk.

Dom: (tearfully) I understand, Dad. But it's not fair. Why does it have to be you?

LeBron: Because I'm the one who can do it, son. I'm the one who has the strength and the skill to make it happen. And I love you and our family so much that I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect you.

Dom: (embracing his father) I love you too, Dad. And I'm proud of you. You're the greatest basketball player in the world, but you're an even greater dad.

LeBron: (smiling through tears) Thanks, son. Now let's go win this game and save the universe!

After the special move

LeBron James tossed the ball into the net and suddenly his body was in the mid-air Frozen and glitching like crazy.

He was in immense pain and agony and torture as his body felt like he was being ripped to shreds from reality itself.

He looked around and to see everyone was terrified everyone was scared of what will happen to him.

Dom all he could do was watch to what was happening to his own father as he could not get to him.

LeBron James despite what is happening he smiles, he smiles knowing that everyone will be safe everyone will be fine and his son and family will be safe and sound and return home.

LeBron James body suddenly exploded into pure light sending everyone back to where they were.

LeBron James deleted

The end

Okay yes I know that might have been a little short with the deleting part but if LeBron James was going to do the special move I really think he should have done it more for his son safety and everyone around him and not thinking just because he's not a video game character and he's sure he'll be fine at least he thinks.

Space Jam 2 Alternate Endingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें